Key Account Manager
Lenus is looking for a Key Account Manager
At Lenus we are fundamentally energised by our shared vision: making the world a healthier and happier place. Could you see yourself working for a great purpose in a dynamic, global culture and working closely together with the most prominent health and fitness coaches in Denmark to help them scale and grow their businesses? Then we might be a great match.
Who are we looking for?
- Build relations with and onboard new coaches in your local market
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 15-25 coaches
- Create growth and develop your coaches business through marketing strategies, sales strategies, and business development
- Ensure high quality of services through a high level of project management, participating in meetings, reviewing materials, building strong relations with your coaches, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with sales, account management, and business development
- Social media marketing experience is a big advantage as social media is the most important channel for the coaches
- An above-and-beyond-mentality fuelled by the will to win and a strong work ethic
- A great communicator in Danish and English in both writing and speaking
- The ability to build strong and trusting relations
- “We encourage you to apply even if you don't tick all the boxes”
Benefits & Perks
- A competitive bonus package/commission structure on top of your base salary
- Structured and prioritised development opportunities
- Development feedback cycle with quarterly check-ins
- Team events and monthly social events in all our offices
- Focus on mental well-being with our team wellness workshops and in-house Mindful Mondays session
- Sports and activities, like paddle tournaments, Workout Wednesdays, Run & Dip, and much more!
- Daily snacks and fuel. Our offices are set up with fruits, snack bars, and a selection of drinks
- A Macbook and other hardware to support you in your daily work
We'll be going through applications frequently, so if this sounds like a great opportunity for you, hit apply and our talented team will go through it and be in touch with you.
We look forward to reading your application.
Lenus was founded in Denmark by Bertram Thorslund, in 2016. We are a health technology company that empowers health coaches to scale their businesses through the use of pioneering technology and our in-house business, health, and innovation expertise.
We’re inspiring a new generation of health coaches. People who have the power to move not only bodies but minds too. We are at the forefront of an industry under rapid transformation and our strategic innovations pave the path for the change we want to see. Happier and healthier people.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Helsinki, Southern California & beyond.
We care about your privacy, personal data and information at Lenus.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Specific to EU applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR to process the information provided by you in the recruitment process.
Specific to California applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.