Strategic Key Account Manager - E-commerce customers
Strategic Key Account Manager – E-commerce customers
Are you interested in circular packaging? Are you driven by international project sales? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
We are looking for a new colleague who is passionate about circular packaging, who has a decent technical understanding, who is analytical and has good negotiation skills. You will have influence on the development of key markets and our global expansion – with a focus on our circular packaging solution.
Circular packaging – a revolutionising software solution
We develop the newest cutting-edge technology within the postal and parcel industry. In 2019, we launched the revolutionising Infinity parcel locker in Denmark (You may know it as Nærboks) – the first of its kind. With the Infinity parcel locker, which is battery-driven, consumers can pick up and return their parcels via an app. To this date, we have produced more than 40.000 parcel lockers globally, and we are continuously developing and improving our software solutions.
The newest addition is our SwipBox Circuit solution, which is an intelligent label that can be placed on any type of durable packaging. This enables the packaging to circulate between the shop, the logistics operators and the consumer – and to be returned and reused.
As a part of our Commercial Department, you will need to find, pursue and sell the product to the right customers. If you have any relation to the logistics industry and/or the e-commerce industry, it will be an advantage. However, the most important aspect is that you are able to use relevant knowledge about the market to pursue the right dialogues with potential customers, and thereby contribute to the continuous growth and development of our company.
You will have a central role in our Commercial Department
Our Commercial Department is spread across Denmark, Poland and Australia. However, you will work from our headquarters in Sønderborg.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be to: • Create structure and communicate relevant market initiatives to specific target groups.
• Develop and sustain trusting relationships with potential customer.
• Create decision-making documentation for potential and existing customers.
• Participate in different types of sales promotion including participation in exhibitions globally.
• Assist the Commercial Department in interdisciplinary projects with our Tech Department and Operations Department.
• Prepare and compile reports on progress, goals and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders.
It is important to note that travelling is a natural part of the job. The destination is not specified as it depends on the whereabouts of your customers.
• You are familiar with the logistics industry and the e-retail industry.
• You have a decent technical understanding and you are able to see possibilities.
• You are self-driven, outgoing and enthusiastic.
• You can collaborate within and across departments.
• You have an education e.g. within marketing, sales, business development or something similar – preferably with 2-3 years of experience. Perhaps you have a technical education and have moved onto project sales.
• You are analytical, structured and have a decent business understanding.
• You are proficient in both written and spoken English.
• You are a Microsoft super user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
The job comes with a high degree of flexibility, and you will be responsible for planning your own workday, which will vary, and there is also a possibility of working remotely.
Application deadline and start date
If this job sounds interesting to you, we encourage you to submit a short, motivated application along with your CV via this link here.
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis. The preferred start date is as soon as possible.
SwipBox is a strong innovative player in the international market for parcel locker solutions with offices located around the world. However, the market for parcel delivery is growing rapidly, and there is a need for new, innovative solutions to our customers and their end-users.
Going to work should be fun! We have a strong focus on good social relations in each department as well as across the whole company. Our amazing Happiness Committee regularly organizes events, and we are dedicated to creating the best workplace, which is not only highly professional but also a fun place to be.
If you want to know more about our company, interesting customers and innovative products, then visit our website to learn more: www.swipbox.com