Role and responsibilities
• Implementing proof of concept of new capabilities
• Supporting a portfolio of Content Management solutions
• Working closely with the product team to develop new products for internal and external use
• Developing and updating the current web applications
• Collaborating with the architecture team to make right technology choices & perform feasibility evaluation.
Qualifications and education requirements
• CS bachelor’s degree or related technical discipline
• 4+ years of experience in the B2B product/SaaS products.
• Content personalisation capabilities (both browser & server side)
• Good working knowledge of Angular, HTML, CSS2 and responsive frameworks like Bootstrap
• Hands-on experience in Joomla, WordPress, or similar CMS
• PHP programming language is required
• Plugin customisation/development is required
• Hands-on experience with Agile software development.
Application and deadline
If you find this job interesting, please send us your application and CV to email@example.com. Deadline for applying for this position October 30, 2023.
The job will take place at our office in Islamabad.