Role and responsibilities
• Designing and build applications for the iOS platform
• Ensuring the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborating with a team to define, design and ship new features
• Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs
• Participating in the maintenance of code quality, organisation and automatisation.
Qualifications and education requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields
• Minimum 3 years’ experience.
• Proficient in Swift, Objective C
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
• Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
• Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
• Experience with embedded databases and other system data stores
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
• Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus
• Hands-on experience with implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git)
•• Familiarity with continuous integration.
Application and deadline
If you find this job interesting, please send us your application and CV to email@example.com. Deadline for applying for this position is October 30, 2023.
The job will take place at our office in Islamabad.