The ideal candidate will be responsible for working cross-functionally to understand architecture needs by multiple business units. To be effective in this position, you must feel comfortable owning the entire architecture development process from inception to completion.
Role and responsibilities
• Lead architecture initiatives from inception to completion
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Understanding of business problems and providing suggestions for appropriate technology solutions
• Championing the adoption of reusable architecture assets to improve efficiency
• Producing documentation to aid in the understanding of architecture solutions
• Creating high-level solution description documents for the team to develop major features for the product
• Close collaboration with all stake holders to design, develop and deploy advanced solutions that are scalable and robust
• Communication of the architecture to the stakeholders and collaboration and coordination with team in the formalisation and adoption of standards and procedures
• Determination of a project’s scope before developers begin any major work
• Evaluation of project constraints to find alternatives, alleviate risks and perform process re-engineering if required
• Providing technical expertise and leading the development team ensuring end-to-end delivery with technical excellence
• Performing code analysis for current and previous projects
• Assisting the development team when needed
• Participation in Proof of Concept (POC) and Proof of Technology (POT) evaluations as required in different technologies/frameworks.
Qualifications and education requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Software Engineering preferred
• 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Advanced knowledge of leading architecture solutions in the industry area
• Experience in software engineering and design architecture & design patterns
• Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level
• Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Ability to pay excellent attention to detail and quickly learn new software/ framework/ languages/ technology with ease.
Application and deadline
If you find this job interesting, please send us your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applying for this position is October 30, 2023.
The job will take place at our office in Islamabad.