Esports Operations, Project Manager
12 month Fixed Term Contract
As a Project Manager at BLAST, your primary responsibility will be to oversee and manage collaborative projects with Epic Games, focusing on the development and enhancement of Fortnite and Rocket League esports scene.
You will work closely with both BLAST and Epic Games, to ensure the successful delivery of projects within specified timelines, budgets, and quality standards. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of project management in the gaming industry and a passion for delivering exceptional gaming experiences in a fast-paced environment.
- Project Planning and Execution:
- Develop and execute comprehensive project plans in collaboration with Epic Games and BLAST Esports Operations, outlining tasks, and resource requirements for each Esports scene.
- Ensure project timelines, budgets, and quality standards are kept and met.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration:
- Foster strong collaboration between BLAST and Epic Games teams, promoting effective communication and shared project goals.
- Facilitate regular meetings and updates to ensure alignment on project objectives.
- Resource Management:
- Collaboration with BLAST Esports Operations and external freelancers to allocate the correct resources and budgets required.
- Fortnite Seasons
- Rocket League Majors
- Fortnite & Rocket League World Championships
- Monitor project budgets and resource utilisation.