Design Consultant (Part-time)
We’re looking for enthusiastic, creative, and passionate professionals to join our new showroom in San Francisco (opening January 2024).
As a Design Consultant you will report to the Regional Manager and provide excellent customer service and design guidance to clients looking to bring Reform’s aesthetic into their kitchen.
- Perform in-store and online consultations for clients seeking expert advice for their kitchen projects, specifically related to design, color and space
- Ensure that every person who you come in contact with is engaged in a positive manner, listened to, and assisted in whatever way is most appropriate
- Answer phones and respond to email and online questions in a timely manner
- Maintain a database of potential and existing clients in order to provide world-class
- Daily opening/closing tasks to ensure a pristine showroom condition
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Weekend availability is required
- Exceptional communication and listening skills including the ability to find connections between Reform’s products and our clients’ needs
- The physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise and ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Excellent computer skills including Mac, PC, Microsoft Office, and G Suite
Conversations will be held on an ongoing basis, so please send your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.