Showroom Assistant at Reform kitchens
Reform collaborates with internationally acclaimed architects and designers to create modern kitchen spaces and push the boundaries of our industry. We work across architecture, design, and interior with the aim of offering outstanding, accessible, and adaptable kitchens. Reflecting the kitchen’s vital role as the center of our homes, Reform meets the new demands of everyday living.
Reform was founded in Copenhagen in 2014, and is present across Denmark, Germany, Lithuania and the USA. Reform became B Corp Certified in 2023 and has been recognized with several international design awards through the years.
At Reform all applicants will receive consideration without regard to ethnical background, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
We are looking for a new colleague who is passionate about providing our customers with the best showroom experience. You’ll be working in our showroom in Frederiksberg and will report to the Head of Sales Manager working closely with our international teams based in Denmark, Germany, Lithuania, and the USA.
This role is part-time and Showroom-based (15 - 25 hours per week)
- Advise and guide the customers in the showroom.
- Help calculate price estimates for the customers.
- Assist the sales team with answering the telephone and providing email customer support.
- Ensure the execution of exhibition-related tasks including Brewing coffee, refilling soda, daily cleaning in the showroom, ongoing care of exhibited kitchens, Purchases for the showroom, etc.
- Provide an outstanding and welcoming service to our customers.
- Foster a positive customer experience.
- Ability to work within a structured framework to ensure efficiency and quality.
- Working schedule: Monday-Friday 10-18 and Saturday 10-15 and/or Sunday 10-14.
It’s a plus if you also have the following:
- An understanding and interest in the design and kitchens industry.
- Experience with working in a store/showroom.
Reform offers a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute and be heard. We ensures flexibility in relation to the duty schedule so that the study can be taken care of, in addition there will be coffee, tea, soft drinks and fruit.
If you think the job as a showroom assistant at Reform sounds like something for you, then we will look forward to receiving your application and resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!