Design Consultant (Part-time)
We’re looking for enthusiastic, creative, and passionate professionals to join our DTLA Team on a part-time basis.
As a Design Consultant you will report to the Showroom Manager and provide design guidance to clients looking to bring Reform’s aesthetic into their kitchen.
- Perform in-store and online consultations for clients seeking expert advice for their kitchen projects, specifically related to design, color and space
- Prepare estimated pricing for clients
- Ensure that every person who you come in contact with is engaged in a positive manner, listened to, and assisted in whatever way is most appropriate
- Answer phones and respond to email and online questions in a timely manner
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge, including features and benefits of the entire Reform product catalog.
- Daily opening/closing tasks to ensure a pristine showroom condition
- 1-2 years of relevant experience (specialty retail preferred)
- Weekend availability is required
- Exceptional communication and listening skills including the ability to find connections between Reform’s products and our clients’ needs
- The physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise and ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
This role offers a competitive compensation package including pay and benefits. The anticipated pay range for this role will be: $17.50 - $24.00 per hour. Additionally you would be eligible for:
- A generous discount on Reform product.
- A 401(k) plan
- Paid vacations and holidays (full-time)
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance (full-time)