Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) - Global Responsibility
Are you a visionary leader with a proven track record in driving business growth and building strategic partnerships on a global scale? Do you thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments and possess a good understanding of the tech industry? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join Quadsat as the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) with a global responsibility.
Quadsat is at the forefront of revolutionizing the world’s radio spectrum by using drone-based antenna measurements and calibration. The cutting-edge solutions and groundbreaking products have consistently disrupted the market, setting new standards for innovation and excellence. With a passion for pushing boundaries, we are dedicated to creating a future where technology transforms.
As the CCO, you will be a key driving force in shaping and executing our commercial strategy on a worldwide scale. You will play a pivotal role in building and nurturing strategic partnerships, driving revenue growth, and expanding our market presence globally. This role reports directly to the CEO and offers the opportunity to work closely with cross-functional teams to define and execute go-to-market strategies.
The company is on the edge of a global breakthrough but is still in a scale-up phase, which means that you must be hands-on. Some of the main responsibilities are to:
- Develop, implement, and manage the global commercial strategy (including activity plans) of the company to drive growth and maximize profitability.
- Work closely with other C-level executives to align the commercial strategy with the company’s overall vision and objectives.
- Identify and capitalize on global commercial opportunities, including partnerships, product developments, and new markets or verticals.
- Prepare, evaluate, and execute on different pricing models.
- Build and maintain key customer relationships in the satellite and defence sectors to facilitate company growth.
- Negotiate contracts and commercial agreements with customers and partners globally.
- Manage the present sales and marketing teams, and build the future global organization, nurturing a high-performance culture.
- Provide market feedback to the company’s leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs, and product development.
- Prepare sales budgets, forecast and reporting.
You have a proven experience as CCO, VP of Sales, or similar leadership roles within b2b, ideally in the satellite, defence, telecom or radio frequency test and measurement industry. Demonstrated success in scaling a tech startup post-Series A and driving exponential revenue growth by building up sales channels, go-to-market strategies etc. Exceptional track record of negotiating and closing high-stakes deals and partnerships. Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, with the aptitude to build relationships at all levels. Global mindset with the ability to navigate diverse cultures and business practices. Master’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field; MBA or advanced degree preferred. Fluent in English orally and in writing is mandatory.
You will get the opportunity to make a significant impact on a global scale in a high-growth tech company with ambitious owners. Competitive compensation package, including performance-based bonuses.
Presence on a weekly basis in HQ is demanded.
Hansen Toft are recruiting for this role on behalf of Quadsat. If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Senior Research Consultant Helle Kjærgaard Grüner at phone number +45 4412 2016.
Please note that we only require your CV when you apply for the position. Your inquiry will be treated confidentially and will not be disclosed without your consent.