Sales Relationship manager
You have probably been a success selling or developing business or managing relationships for a large corporate and want a more exciting career where you have complete responsibility and everything you do has an impact on our firm.
Join a team of fintech heroes!
Performativ is the new kid on the block used by investment advisors and financial institutions across the globe. In 2020 our Founder & CEO while working for an asset manager, identified a significant cost silo relating to receiving, cleaning, formatting, and reporting data to their clients. He spent months looking for a solution-oriented platform but ended up losing time and valuable business results.
“After that unsuccessful search I decided to leave the asset manager and build the solution that was clearly missing in the market and Performativ was born” Albert Fox
Today Performativ empowers in shaping the future of wealth management.
We value your personality and passion.
You’ll always be supported and looked after by your Performativ family, but you will also have a lot of responsibility for your own work, meaning that working independently isn’t something you mind. This is embedded into our culture as we are a dynamic and diverse team with a collaborative & inclusive working environment where everyone is valued and trusted. You will be part of a global remote team who prioritize helping others and growth where no question is stupid.
As our new Sales Relationship Maestro you will;
- Take responsibility for our target customers and leads spanning from small family offices to large banks.
- Help us in the growth of Scandinavian and Benelux markets.
- Take ownership of relationships with your targets owning them from first interaction until happy and successful
- Bridge product and customer requests
- Active in product discussions and help us determine the future roadmap.
- Build and maintain strong rapport with key stakeholders, shareholders, and partners, acting as a primary point of contact.
- A native or fluent English speaker
- Have at least 5 years of business development/sales experience within either asset/wealth management,
investment banking, FinTech, banking IT, back-/mid-office services to the FS industry within Scandinavian and
Benelux Market experience.
- Have a thorough understanding of the wealth management industry and investments in an institutional setting. Perhaps you might have completed CFA or CAIA course work (not a requirement).
- Are a clear communicator and team player; all with a positive, self driven attitude
- Accustomed (or attracted) to the hustle of scaleups, adapting quickly to ever-shifting priorities.
- Experience with managing customers and leads in a semi-automated CRM, such as Salesforce or HubSpot, is a plus but not required
- A strategic thinker, capable of seeing the big picture and prioritizing tasks accordingly.
We can offer.
- Dynamic Work Environment: Dive into the electric atmosphere of a fast-growing fintech startup. At Performativ, every day brings fresh challenges, groundbreaking ideas, and the chance to be a part of something big.
- Flexible Work Hours: We understand that life happens, and rigid 9-5 schedules aren’t always feasible. Enjoy the flexibility to manage your work hours in a way that makes sense for you and your tasks.
- Professional Development Fund: We invest in your growth. Access a generous annual allowance to spend on courses, conferences, or anything else that boosts your professional skills and knowledge.
- Continuous Feedback Culture: Thrive in an environment where feedback is frequent, constructive, and two-way. Regular check-ins ensure you're aligned, recognized, and always on a trajectory of growth.
- Personal Growth: With us, you're not just another employee. You're a vital part of our story. Embrace opportunities for professional and personal development as you work alongside some of the brightest minds in fintech.
- Collaborative Culture: Our team thrives on collaboration, innovation, and shared success. Here, your ideas are heard, your contributions are valued, and your growth is a shared priority.
- The Performativ Experience: Engage with a product that's making waves in the industry. As the egg steadily hatches and evolves, be at the forefront of pioneering changes in the fintech landscape.
If this sounds like you then what are you waiting for? Please click the Easy to Apply button in LinkedIn no later than 15 November 2023. We look forward to your application.
For questions about this role please contact our CCO, Crispin Rolt at firstname.lastname@example.org or Head of People & Communication, Sharmini Deb at email@example.com