Business Development Representative (German speaking)
CREATING BETTER CONNECTIVITY FOR EVERYTHING
Do you want to play an integral part in pinning a Danish tech scale-up on the world map band help start connecting the world of things?
Then join us in Onomondo. Because in all modesty, that’s why we’re here!
We champion connecting IoT devices globally to Clouds.
Meaning we solve tele-challenges - with tech.
Simple, global, impactful, delightful and highly scalable tech.
We're just about 1% done and we got Maersk, Bosch, Carlsberg and many more onboard already.
Now, we're scaling to conquer the remaining 99%...
… and we would love your talent, skills and experience on that journey!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Business Development Representative at Onomondo, you will play a crucial role in our sales process by identifying and qualifying sales opportunities generated by our dedicated Market Research team. Your primary responsibility will be to execute multi-touch and multichannel outreach to assess and qualify these leads, making them ready for our AEs to close.
While technical expertise is not a strict requirement for this position, it provides an excellent opportunity to lay the foundation for a successful career in high-tech sales. There is a path for career growth within Onomondo for the right candidate that is willing to learn and work toward that goal.
Therefore, Onomondo’s Business Development Representative is a salesperson in training. Depending on your performance, qualifications, and internal openings, opportunities for growth into other departments may also arise.
To succeed as a Business Development Representative in Onomondo you will be expected to:
- Master the Onomondo products and messaging.
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful: profiling tools, Sales Automation tools, CRM, scripts, sequencing frameworks, product info.
- Establish strong relationships with your colleagues in Account Executive, Enterprise, RevOps, Customer Success, and Growth teams.
- Seize every opportunity to learn about the market and our business.
- Stay creative when executing multi-touch and multichannel sequencing campaigns, including email prospecting, LinkedIn prospecting, video prospecting, and cold calling.
- ...and meeting, or exceeding, your monthly Targets.
To excel beyond this role, you will be expected to:
- Continuously enhance your core skills and expand your product/industry knowledge.
- Not only meet but constantly exceed your monthly Targets, and maintain the momentum to do so.
- Develop a deeper understanding of the duties and responsibilities of an Account Executive (or any other department you envision yourself growing into).
- Collaborate with mentors to establish goals that position you for potential promotion.