Are you an experienced Platform Engineer looking to make waves in the IoT industry?
Then join us at Onomondo!
Onomondo is a series A scale-up (21M EUR) that provides a cloud-native connectivity platform for the Internet of Things (IoT) industry. Our mission is to simplify and accelerate IoT adoption by providing businesses with the tools and services to connect and manage their IoT devices securely and at scale.
We are a scale-up company with a tried and tested product that has won some of the most prestigious companies in the world as customers, including Maersk, Carlsberg, Bosch and Donkey Republic.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Platform Engineer to join our team. As a Platform Engineer, you will play a key role in building and maintaining our cloud-native platform, ensuring its scalability, availability, and security.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Helping to tame the beast of transforming telecom infrastructure to cloud native.
- Automate deployment, monitoring, and scaling of our platform and services.
- Enabling individual teams to be autonomous while still following best practices.
- Continuously monitor the platform and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Maintain and improve CI/CD pipelines and release management processes.
- Participate in, compensated, on-call rotations to ensure prompt response to system incidents and outages.
- Develop and maintain documentation and best practices for the platform and our services.
- Influence how we develop the future of our platform.
- 3+ years of experience as a Platform Engineer or similar role.
- Experience with cloud providers, preferably AWS.
- Strong experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience in building and maintaining scalable, highly available, and secure cloud-native platforms/services.
- Proficiency in Node.js, Bash, and/or Go for scripting and automation.
- Experience with containerisation and orchestration technologies, such as Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes and tools, such as GitHub Actions or ArgoCD.
- Familiarity with monitoring and logging tools, such as Prometheus and Grafana.
- Knowledge of networking concepts and protocols.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Relevant certifications, such as AWS Certified DevOps Engineer.
- Previous experience in telecom concepts.
- A strong Kubernetes tooling knowledge, for example Helm, creation of CRDS, etc.
If you meet the requirements above, are interested in joining an amazing team and are passionate about building and maintaining scalable cloud-native platforms, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position.
What's In It For You?
- You can create a career for yourself like few others.
- Warrants are part your package!
- Our HQ is a 2000 sqm office in Islands Brygge.
- Fully catered lunch, snack bar and drinks.
- We have our own cross-fit class Mondays and Thursdays in our own in-house gym that are free and happen during working hours.
- Join a collaborative environment where your ideas are not just heard but celebrated.
- We have several office dogs, a Soundboks, ping pong table, indoor frisbee golf - and all the mandatory scale-up stuff.
- Most importantly, we have a lovely bunch of colleagues who just love to spend time together working, relaxing, gaming, working out, partying and… The list just keeps expanding!
Ready to dive into the tech adventure? Don't wait—seize it now!
HERE’S HOW THE PROCESS PLAYS OUT
- Apply here
- Screening interview, 15min
- Technical interview, 45min
- Meet the team, 45min (Face to face)
- Cultural interview with the full management team, 1hour. (Face to face)
NOTE: We expect the right fit to be able to work in our HQ in Copenhagen. Therefore, a fully remote contract will not be an option for this post.