Part-time Financial Analyst
Do you want to play an integral part in pinning a Danish tech scale-up on the world map and help start connecting the world of things?
Then join us in Onomondo. Because in all modesty, that’s why we’re here. Onomondo is a global cellular operator for the Internet of Things, connecting and simplifying services worldwide. Operating across more than 180 countries, our global network infrastructure provides a secure, cost-efficient, and scalable connectivity option.
We seek a detail-oriented and analytical Part-time Financial Analyst to join our Copenhagen office. This role is for a finance enthusiast who excels in a friendly, performance-driven environment and is dedicated to supporting Onomondo’s mission.
About the role:
The Part-time Financial Analyst actively collaborates with the finance team to optimize and streamline financial procedures, including month-end closure, invoicing, and various bookkeeping tasks. This role involves driving ad hoc analyses to provide insights for informed decision-making and taking the lead in setting up and managing new projects, including the implementation of financial software. This is an excellent opportunity for a student seeking hands-on experience in the finance field, working alongside industry professionals in a dynamic and growth-oriented environment.
- Drive ad hoc analyses to provide valuable insights for informed decision-making.
- Work closely with the finance team to optimize and streamline financial procedures, including month-end closure, invoicing, and various bookkeeping tasks.
- Take the lead in setting up and managing new projects, including the implementation of innovative financial software.
- Assist in managing accounts receivables and ensuring timely collections.
- Collaborate with the finance team to maintain accurate financial records.
Onomondo nurtures a team-oriented, winning culture with a friendly atmosphere. We promote a strong ownership attitude. Our environment is rich in opportunities for professional growth, and we celebrate innovation and dedication.
At Onomondo, we are creating better connectivity for everything. By integrating 630+ global networks into a unified core network, we offer a simple, transparent, and flexible connectivity solution for IoT projects. By moving logic into the unified network, we help simplify your devices, reducing data transfers by up to 80% and increasing battery life by 50% in the process. Our platform enhances operational and development productivity with intuitive troubleshooting tools and connectivity integrations. Whether you’re developing, deploying, or operating IoT solutions, Onomondo is here to help streamline the process, making connectivity one less thing for you to worry about.
Onomondo currently counts +80 people, +30 nationalities and our last funding round was a €21m series A.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other relevant software (e.g. Economic).
What We Offer:
- Flexible part-time schedule to accommodate your academic commitments.
- Exposure to real-world finance operations and processes.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunities to shape the direction of a fast-growing tech company.
- … and a long tail of employee benefits including active time classes with a coach two times a week during paid working hours, free bikes with Donkey Republic, ping pong table, foosball, playstation, arcade games and all the mandatory start-up stuff.
For questions please reach out to Arjol Lamaj on +45 91668510. Interviews will be conducted on an on-going basis and expected start date is in February 2024.