Financial Data Analyst
Monta's powerful EV platform connects the dots in the entire EV charging industry.
Monta is the operating platform powering the EV ecosystem serving drivers, companies, cities, and the electricity grid with one integrated software solution.
At our core, we make EV charging simple, accessible, and reliable. Our software enables a consistent charging experience across all charge point brands and we empower charge point owners with a full-fledged solution to attract users and seamlessly manage usage, pricing, availability, and transactions.
We’ve closed a huge Series B round! 80M EUR and soaring! Our journey so far? An expansion across various markets, prestigious #ISO27001 and B-Corp certifications, and proactive tech revolutionizing the EV charging experience. Not to mention, our growth has skyrocketed 6X since the last round, nearing 1 million monthly charging sessions, and 1,000 #EV drivers joining us daily! Monta will use the EUR 80M funding to double down on its successful software-only strategy by strengthening investments in all markets and improving and expanding its product to new sectors ready to embark on an electrified future.
We are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our team in Copenhagen. As a Data Analyst in Finance at Monta, you will be working with our finance team to solve various analyst assignments. If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to seeing your application!
- Being the main go-to person for ad-hoc finance & reporting tasks relating to data and/or data analytics.
- Working closely with the Finance team and collaborating on financial modeling.
- Supporting the VP Finance in structuring the financial data in the data warehouse and ensuring top data quality across all products and markets.
- Optimizing and automating regulatory reporting.
- Creating and monitoring KPIs related to Finance/reporting and contributing with actionable insights on how to improve processes and methods.