Flutter Engineer - Hardware Portal
Monta is a platform dedicated to EV Infrastructure. One of our many goals is simplifying how users interact with home chargers and public chargers, but our ambitions go above and beyond that. This is where you potentially come into the picture. To realize these ambitions we are looking for awesome and motivated people to join our team and help shaping the future of EV infrastructure.
We are looking for a skilled front-end engineer to join our CPI Hardware Portal squad. Ideally you already know and love Flutter but if you have a strong profile with relevant web front-end development experience don’t hesitate to apply!
About the team
The team you’ll be joining is called Charge Point Infrastructure but we like to call it CPI. Now what exactly does that mean? The CPI team is responsible for communicating all things infrastructure that means communicating with charge points, the grid, solar panels, and batteries. In some cases that means building the system responsible for direct communication with charge points or building API integrations into other party’s systems. It’s definitely an interesting place to be as the challenges evolve on a daily basis so if you like learning new technologies and even more important new topics (How the grid works, Electronics, Telemetric Technologies) then this is the place for you.
Within CPI, you’ll be joining our Hardware Portal squad. It is a dynamic and close-knit team of talented individuals, where innovation and collaboration thrive. As a small and youthful group, we are passionate about developing cutting-edge software tailored for hardware manufacturers. Our goal is to redefine the way Monta interacts and provides value to our various different hardware partners with insights, data, and tools. The end goal is to fill the missing link between hardware manufacturers and end users.
So what does the job entail?
We are in the process of reimagining our hardware portal. We want to enable charge point manufacturers to leverage our charge point data so they can achieve industry leading stability.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality software solutions that meet customer needs and business objectives
- Collaborate with the rest of the team on anything from design propositions to our API
- Write clean, maintainable and scalable code
- Write unit tests, automated tests and participate in code reviews
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, industry trends and best practices
- Mentor and guide junior engineers, sharing your technical knowledge and experience
- Have worked with flutter ( ideally 2-4 years ), alternatively React ( 4-6 years ).
- Proven experience in building scalable web front ends with focus on the end users needs.
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and topics. We're working on tackling new problems throughout the industry and using scalable solutions to do that!
- Passionate about developing solutions resulting in a great user experiences for our customers
- We appreciate someone who has the ideal solution in mind but also knows when to take the pragmatic approach
- Exceptional analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
Our tech stack
To keep it short, sweet and simple you'll work with a fairly modern stack, some of the things that we're working with are:
- CI/CD using Github Action
- ... The list goes on!
While we don't expect you to know everything about this stack, however, you should be comfortable learning new tech.
- A dynamic and exciting work-place environment for learning, building and growing.
- A yearly education budget, and a few extra days off to make use of it.
- Regular engineering meetups to discuss our practices and learn from each other.
- We're quite a social bunch so you can look forward to a good and vibrant atmosphere at Monta with things such as: Friday bars, pub crawls, ping pong, and much more.
- Work anywhere, any time. We don’t require you to be at the office at set hours or days. So as long as you're at the important meetings (virtually or otherwise), communicative within the team and getting your work done, we’re happy!
- An attractive warrant package - share in Monta’s success!
- Pension + Health insurance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity/Parental leave
- Shared electric car at our Copenhagen office.
- You can choose your preferred operating system: we have Microsoft, Linux and MacOS available.
- Stay fit with a discounted gym membership
- 5 weeks vacation + 5 additional vacation days
- And all sorts of surprises!
The salary for this role starts at 45.000 DKK gross/month + 5% pension, depending on level of experience, and it is a hybrid role located in Denmark, Copenhagen.