Senior Backend Engineer - Roaming & Fleet
We are on the lookout for a talented Senior Backend Engineer - Roaming & Fleet
Join our Roaming & Fleet team in Berlin.
As a Senior Backend Engineer - Roaming & Fleet at Monta, you will help in realizing exciting new features in our roaming and fleet offering.
At Monta, we're driven by innovation and efficiency in software development. Our goal is to maximize the productivity of our developers, ensuring every moment spent on development is meaningful and impactful. We collaborate closely within our teams to boost velocity and enhance overall productivity.
Monta's powerful EV platform connects the dots in the entire EV charging industry.
Our mission is to pioneer an electric, sustainable era built on proactive technology by helping people and businesses go (and stay!) electric.
Our expertise allows us to truly tackle the complexities of the EV ecosystem in a truly technological way, offering a highly reliable and comprehensive product suite. At the end of the day, all we want is to give and provide all our users the best and most successful EV charging experiences. Whether they’re drivers, businesses, solution providers, utility companies—you name it.
Monta is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and has offices in London, Berlin, Paris and Barcelona. Our platform isn’t only powered by cutting-edge software, but the passion and expertise of our 200+ team members (and counting).
(Some of) the things you will be achieving:
In this role, your contributions will not only be measured by the tasks you complete but also by the tangible outcomes and improvements they bring to our products and processes and also foster your professional growth and satisfaction.
- Strengthening our existing roaming functionality
- Developing exciting new features for both our fleet & roaming departments: new OCPI versions, plug and charge, moving our existing code from a monolithic application to microservices…
- Supporting in daily development tasks
- You will need to be able to scope out requirements and plan out new features in collaboration with the team.
- Work with several teams (can be other backend teams or product teams) to ensure a feature gets from the ideation phase to production code.
- Perform automated validation and verification testing
- Document development phases and monitor system
- For internal documentation we use Notion
- Our stack includes Grafana/Loki for monitoring.
- Support your team mates with code reviews and questions
- The important thing here is that you will become a master of your given domain (roaming/fleet) and you will have a lot of room to experiment on how to get there.