Senior Flutter Engineer
Monta's powerful EV platform connects the dots in the entire EV charging industry.
Our mission is to pioneer an electric, sustainable era built on proactive technology by helping people and businesses go (and stay!) electric.
Our expertise allows us to truly tackle the complexities of the EV ecosystem in a truly technological way, offering a highly reliable and comprehensive product suite. At the end of the day, all we want is to give and provides all our users the best and most successful EV charging experiences. Whether they’re drivers, businesses, solution providers, utility companies—you name it.
Monta is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and has offices in London, Berlin, Paris and Barcelona. Our platform isn’t only powered by cutting-edge software, but the passion and expertise of our 200+ team members (and counting).
Join us in powering progress, one charge at a time!
We are looking for a talented Senior Flutter Engineer to join our team in Berlin. As a Flutter Engineer at Monta, you will closely collaborate with our Design and Product teams. Your responsibilities will include scoping, implementing, and maintaining high-quality mobile and web applications using Flutter. Your focus will be on delivering an excellent user experience for our customers. Additionally, you will contribute to the development of internal tools and libraries, such as a fully custom widget catalog. If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to seeing your application!
(Some of) the things you will be working on:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other engineers to define features that meet user needs
- Work closely with our partners and add their requirements into our app portfolio and collaborate with the Charge and Hub teams
- Develop and maintain our Flutter applications and libraries
- Help shaping best practices to support even faster iterations and growth
- Assist our team with peer reviews
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to other Flutter engineers