Monta is the operating platform powering the EV ecosystem serving drivers, companies, cities, and the electricity grid with one integrated software solution.
At our core, we make EV charging simple, accessible, and reliable. Our software enables a consistent charging experience across all charge point brands and we empower charge point owners with a full-fledged solution to attract users and seamlessly manage usage, pricing, availability, and transactions.
We are looking for a People Partner to help make Monta the best place to work and grow. You will collaborate with leaders and teams in our Engineering and Product organisations in Copenhagen and Berlin to build their people capability, plan and manage talent and develop approaches, processes, and programs to help people succeed. This includes supporting our tech leaders and managers through scale, creating an environment where employees of all backgrounds can thrive, and aligning our business strategy with our people strategy.
About the role
This is a brand new role to join our growing people & culture team. Your primary stakeholders in this role are the Engineering & Product teams and your overarching responsibilities are to partner with, coach and influence leadership through rapid change and growing pains, so that our teams are fully engaged and growing, and coaching our leaders to become authentic, inclusive and inspirational.
This is an ideal role for someone who is a techie as well as a people person, who likes to build things from the ground up, take on key projects and enjoy executing and following through in a startup environment that is innovative, diverse, and entrepreneurial.
- Co-create talent strategy which includes identifying and developing initiatives around competency and capability building, leadership development, career conversations, developing high performing teams, succession planning, and more!
- Coach and develop leaders in Engineering & Product organisation to become authentic, inclusive and inspirational.
- Identify diverse talent, internally and externally, who will raise the bar. Develop strategies to attract and hire hard-to-fill senior talent and leader roles.
- Provide support and feedback to leaders and support at all levels in areas of talent strategy, including leadership training and coaching, employee engagement programs, and organisational development.
- Develop the talents of employees to their full potential by focusing on individual and organisational needs.
- Partner with wider People team on strategic projects that impact talent and development processes and systems.
- Develop and drive people programs and processes from start to finish that align with goals and values.