Make a difference in the world of PET imaging!
Join MedTrace as a Finance Manager and play a pivotal role in shaping our financial success Make a difference and be part of advancing our mission to make 15o water practically available.
MedTrace is looking for a Finance Manager, to provide solid financial reporting of the company’s historical performance and an understanding of the key assumptions and trends that may impact future performance. This includes compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and long-term planning. The role also includes IT operational responsibility and management of the IT setup at MedTrace (currently outsourced to a third party).
You will be a part of the International Finance & IT team located in Hørsholm, and you will be a key player in financial excellence, bringing passion and responsibility into our financial deliverables. Furthermore, we expect you to build a strong Finance Function while embracing equality and drive.
To be successful in this role you will need to support the scale-up and IPO readiness of MedTrace. This involves supporting our key strategic projects as well as the future scaling and commercial outlook of the company's activities and goals.
Additionally, you will be responsible for building a strong relationship with the investor communities and acting as a trusted advisor to the CEO and Executive Management Team. Your duties will include monthly and quarterly reporting deliveries, performance indicators IFRS compliance, and ensuring the external IT set-up is running smoothly.
Your personal values include drive, a passion for your work, responsibility, and a commitment to diversity and equality. You enjoy a working environment that is dynamic and versatile and want a job you can shape according to your strengths and qualifications.
- Build and develop best-in-class financial deliverables and organization.
- Ensure efficient finance operations and optimize accounting across entities.
- Deliver monthly and quarterly reports to the Executive Management Team, Board of Directors, and shareholders.
- Budget planning and follow-up.
- Oversee the financial statements such as the balance sheets, cash flow statement, and income statements to ensure the reporting is compliant.
- Manage financial tax compliance and set-up.
- Oversee annual financial audits and reporting.
- Handle financial modeling, forecasts, and profitability assessments.
- Manage shareholder reporting and conduct ad hoc tasks (Investor Relations).
- Responsible for the warrant/ESOP allocation and grants.
- Provide operations oversight and recommend productivity or cost-saving initiatives.
- Analyse financial and operational results to improve company performance.
- Work closely with the CEO and Controller to formulate the medium to long-term financial and strategic plan.
- IT operational setup, data security, and risk management (through external party).
- Manage financial ERP system upgrades and KPI performance indicators/dashboard.
- Are self-motivated team player with strong relationship-building skills.
- Thrive on learning new things and taking on projects outside your expertise.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for financial management and knowledge.
- Have a likeable personality, interacting well with all colleagues.
- Have attention to detail and financial figures.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
You thrive in an organization that includes diverse cultures and people at all organizational levels, and you are excited about the opportunity to be part of a scale-up company and help shape its future.
- Relevant university degree or similar (Finance, Accounting or Economics).
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Working experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Excellent financial reporting and analytical skills.
- Strong and above-average PowerPoint skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Natural flair for process optimization and market trends.
- Fluent in English.
- Demonstrated ability to perform and deliver in a changing environment.
- General IT understanding.
Bonus if you have:
- Life Science experience.
- Microsoft Business Central experience.