Senior Data Scientist
Lenus is looking for a Senior Data Scientist
At Lenus we are fundamentally energized by our shared vision: making the world a healthier and happier place. Could you see yourself working for a great purpose in a dynamic, global culture? Then we might be a great match.
- Collaboration with Business Stakeholders: As a senior member of the data science team, you are required to collaborate with business partners across the organization to identify new opportunities and to share knowledge.
- GenAI Leadership: At Lenus we are excited about the potential of LLMs and believe they can be used to improve our product / internal efficiency. As a member of the data science team, we hope you will be able to spearhead conversations around this topic.
- Data Preparation: Acquire and gather data from various sources, ensuring data quality and relevance. Clean, preprocess, and organize raw data for analysis.
- Analysis and Modeling: Conduct exploratory data analysis to understand patterns, trends, and relationships within the data. Build predictive models using machine learning.
- Model Deployment and Integration: Collaborate with our amazing team of data engineers to deploy and manage data science pipelines.
- Proficient Experience: With a minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Data Scientist with hands-on expertise.
- Preferably a Masters or PhD in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, or related disciplines.
We welcome applicants who may not fulfill every criterion, as diversity of experience is a strength we cherish!
You will be a valued member of our close-knit team consisting of Data Scientists, BI Specialists and Data Engineers.
Our team is driven by excellent cooperation and dynamic sparring. We take ownership of our projects, come up with new ideas and strive to deliver with the highest quality. Our team is trusted with a great amount of responsibility and we take pride in our autonomous way of working. We trust each other to speak up if feeling stuck or if a new perspective is needed and you’ll find us chatting and sparring throughout the day.
Daily, we come together over our 15 o’clock coffee break and express ourselves through customized memes (Pepe is a fave). Also, as we’re all expats we have naturally become a part of each other’s lives outside Lenus through monthly board game nights, sports activities, team dinners, boat trips, etc.
If you recognize yourself in a setting like this, we’d love to have you on board!
Benefits & Perks
- A competitive salary
- A Macbook and other hardware to support you in your daily work
- Development feedback cycles with quarterly check-ins
- The culture - being recognised when you walk into the office. Your colleagues genuinely care about you
- Team events and monthly social events in all our offices
- Focus on mental well-being with our team wellness workshops
- Delicious office snacks and drinks
We'll be going through applications frequently, so if this sounds like a great opportunity for you, hit apply and our talent team will go through it and be in touch with you. We look forward to reading your application.
Lenus was founded in Denmark by Bertram Thorslund, in 2016. We are a health technology company that empowers health coaches to scale their businesses through the use of pioneering technology and our in-house business, health and innovation expertise.
We’re inspiring a new generation of health coaches. People who have the power to move not only bodies, but minds too. We are at the forefront of an industry under rapid transformation and our strategic innovations pave the path for the change we want to see. Happier and healthier people.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Helsinki, Southern California & beyond.
We care about your privacy, personal data and information at Lenus.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Specific to EU applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR to process the information provided by you in the recruitment process.
Specific to California applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.