Lenus is looking for a Web Designer
Are you a skilled web designer ready to revolutionize the digital landscape for holistic health coaches across the Spanish market? Combine your creative abilities with technical expertise as you take the lead in revolutionizing web design for our coaches at Lenus. By developing modern and well-performing websites and nurturing strong client relationships, you can play a vital role in our mission to promote a healthier and happier world. If this resonates with you, we'd love to hear from you!
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a Web Designer who can combine their creative talents with technical expertise to craft and construct high-converting websites for our coaches. The ideal candidate possesses an appreciation for modern design aesthetics, excels at establishing and nurturing positive relationships, and boasts a professional track record in web design and development. You recognize that exceptional web design extends beyond aesthetic appeal; it also involves tailoring designs to cater to specific target audiences and enhancing overall website objectives (Page load times, Conversion rate, etc.). Additionally, a Web Designer at Lenus is a sociable individual who thrives within our office environment, placing value on cultivating connections, both with our colleagues and our coaches.
As a Web Designer at Lenus, you will:
- Create new and innovative concepts for websites focused on fitness and holistic health
- Create client’s visual identities based on coaches’ brand identity
- Design and develop high performing websites
- Efficiently manage a diverse portfolio of clients:
- Work closely with our coaches throughout various stages of the process, integrating their requirements and ideas into your design
- Create and design assets from the ground up, including logos, page covers, and more
- Create and construct high performing landing pages
- Foster strong relationships with coaches, offering creative suggestions and professional guidance to elevate their brand
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing, CRO, and Inbound Sales, to explore strategies for optimising website conversions
We value diverse experiences and backgrounds. While not all qualifications are mandatory, the ideal candidate should possess:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the fields of web design and web development
- Proficiency in working with WordPress, Webflow and page builders like Elementor. If you have experience with other technologies, we encourage you to apply as well
- Proficiency in working with Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Proven experience in building websites that focus on conversion goals
- Proven experience in client interactions and project collaboration
- Exceptional multitasking abilities, capable of managing various projects concurrently
We encourage you to apply even if you don't tick all the boxes!
You will be working as a Web Designer as part of our Spanish Growth Team. The Growth Team consists of Brand Marketing Specialists, Paid Marketing Specialists, Web Designers and Growth Specialists. As part of the Growth Team you will be contributing to growing our top coaches in collaboration with the rest of the team. We are a group of young-spirited individuals that are all very passionate about our job and the industry. We value giving honest and constructive feedback to each other, in order to create the best possible outcome for our partner and to constantly learn and improve professionally.
Benefits & Perks
At Lenus, we believe in rewarding our team members for their hard work and dedication. Here are some of the benefits you'll enjoy:
- Development feedback cycle with quarterly check-ins
- A Macbook and other hardware to support you in your daily work
- The culture - being recognised when you walk into the office. Your colleagues genuinely care about you
- Team events and monthly social events in all our offices
- Focus on mental well-being with our team wellness workshops and in-house Mindful Mondays session
- Office snacks and drinks
We are actively reviewing applications, and if this exciting opportunity aligns with your career goals, please apply. Our talented team looks forward to connecting with you and discovering how you can contribute to our mission of promoting holistic health and wellness.
Join Lenus and be a part of the change. Your journey to a healthier and happier world begins here. We can't wait to read your application!
Lenus was founded in Denmark by Bertram Thorslund, in 2016. We are a health technology company that empowers health coaches to scale their businesses through the use of pioneering technology and our in-house business, health and innovation expertise.
We’re inspiring a new generation of health coaches. People who have the power to move not only bodies, but minds too. We are at the forefront of an industry under rapid transformation and our strategic innovations pave the path for the change we want to see. Happier and healthier people.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Helsinki, Southern California & beyond.
We care about your privacy, personal data and information at Lenus.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Specific to EU applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR to process the information provided by you in the recruitment process.
Specific to California applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.