Senior Talent Acquisition Lead
Passionate about talent and global impact?
Do you have the skills and mindset to shape a data-driven Talent Acquisition function and take a pivotal role in the expansion of an international health tech company? Join the Health Revolution, and bring your expertise to our global People & Culture team! You will be joining a P&C team dedicated to providing the expertise, tools, and automated processes that empower our organization. We enable our colleagues to focus on delivering value to our coaches and their clients.
Based in our bustling Copenhagen office, you will lead and drive our international talent acquisition efforts across 10 markets and 12 offices. You will report to the VP of People & Culture and be part of the global People & Culture Leadership Team.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Lead, you will:
- Develop and execute the talent acquisition and employer branding strategy on a global scale.
- Continue the establishment of innovative yet pragmatic global processes and standards, and ensure quality in execution
- Collaborate closely with the VP of People & Culture, leaders and stakeholders across the organization, e.g. to assess and challenge talent and capability needs.
- Oversee and leverage all talent data, taking ownership of key talent acquisition metrics (e.g., time to hire, cost of hire, quality of hire, workforce forecasting, etc.).
- Lead and continuously develop our small but dedicated talent acquisition team.
- Navigate between strategic and operational levels, including taking on recruitments yourself
- Hold the ownership and optimization of our talent related tech stack, Greenhouse and PI Assessment tools. Our HRIS is HiBob.
Depending on your profile and experience, there will be opportunities to adjust and broaden your scope
Our ideal candidate brings a toolbox of talent acquisition skills, including hands-on experience and ideally, expertise in employer branding, has a track record of leading and developing high-performing teams, even in times of change, excels in building and implementing data-driven processes and solutions that are scalable and work in real life, thrives in cross-functional collaboration and influencing, challenging and improving outcomes through effective communication and stakeholder management, and may have experience beyond talent acquisition and is ready to apply their skills and expertise across various domains. In a nutshell, what we are looking for is:
- Talent Acquisition Expertise: You possess hands-on experience in talent acquisition. You are well-versed in employer branding, sourcing, interviewing methodologies, candidate experience enhancement, and ensuring alignment with company culture and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) in the hiring process.
- Team Leadership: You have a proven track record of leading and nurturing a high-performing team, ideally in dynamic environments. You excel at motivating and developing team members, and you can swiftly adapt to changes, particularly in scaling organizations with fluctuating hiring needs.
- Data-Driven Approach: You have experience in creating effective tools and processes that work in real life. You are skilled at collecting, analyzing, and leveraging data and dashboards to drive actionable improvements in the business and in your team.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: You are a strong communicator and adept at supporting and influencing stakeholders. You have a history of confidently challenging business leaders to enhance outcomes in previous roles. Your experience extends beyond your specific domain, and you are willing to apply your expertise in diverse areas.
- Global mindset and international experience: You enjoy working with colleagues from all over the world (+60 nationalities and counting) and have experience driving the talent agenda in the US or other of our key markets.
We encourage you to apply even if you don't tick all the boxes
The People and Culture team at Lenus is a highly skilled and diverse group dedicated to enhancing the employee experience and driving business outcomes. Many of us do not come from traditional HR backgrounds, and we prioritize what's right for Lenus rather than conforming to traditional practices. Fun fact: We are currently counting 10 different nationalities, and enjoy an engagement score of 8.5/10
Our existing TA team of four thrive on helping each other shine. You'll find your people here, a place where we are curious about the data and the people. We're a "got the battle-scars" team, and we can't wait to see how you add another layer of awesome to our mix. Check us out, so we can get to know each other: Rena, Amanda, Johanna and Rachel.
Benefits & Perks
- Team events and monthly social events in all our offices
- Focus on mental wellbeing and in-house Mindful Monday sessions
- Sports and activities, like paddle tournaments, Workout Wednesdays, Run & Dip, and much more!
- Daily snacks and fuel. Our offices are set up with fruits, snack bars, and a selection of healthy drinks
- Development feedback cycle with quarterly check ins, and lots of opportunity to get outside your comfort zone with help from friends
- A Macbook and other hardware to support you in your daily work
- Flexible workplace, with the opportunity to work from home or one of our other offices
We'll be going through applications frequently, so if this sounds like a great opportunity for you, hit apply and our talent team will go through it and be in touch with you.
We look forward to reading your application.
Lenus was founded in Denmark by Bertram Thorslund, in 2016. We are a health technology company that empowers health coaches to scale their businesses through the use of pioneering technology and our in-house business, health, and innovation expertise.
We’re inspiring a new generation of health coaches. People who have the power to move not only bodies but minds too. We are at the forefront of an industry under rapid transformation and our strategic innovations pave the path for the change we want to see. Happier and healthier people.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Helsinki, Toronto, Southern California & beyond.
We care about your privacy, personal data and information at Lenus.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Specific to EU applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR to process the information provided by you in the recruitment process.
Specific to California applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.