Lenus is looking for a Support Engineer
Could you see yourself thriving in a dynamic global culture, working on big and innovative projects that propel the Lenus brand toward an impactful vision of making the world a happier and healthier place? Then this could be the dream job you've been looking for.
Who are we looking for?
We’re searching for YOU, who is an original problem-solver with an inquisitive nature. You want to not only solve problems but also find the root cause to prevent them from happening again. Apart from being a troubleshooter, you enjoy taking a customer-focused approach, working with people, and being sincerely dedicated to helping others. You are keen on taking ownership and responsibility, have a ‘Can-Do’ mindset and are eager to learn new things.
Within the Lenus product organization, you will thrive as the "voice of customers," bringing light to feature requests, client challenges, and common problem solutions. As a result, we anticipate you taking the lead in providing product teams with insights and feedback that will enhance the coach or client experience.
- Be the first point of contact for coaches, clients, and Lenus employees when it comes to questions and issues regarding Lenus products.
- Identify, reproduce and report issues with relevant information to make sure that issues are forwarded to the appropriate teams. To solve an issue, you may need to access the database, correct and alter data, or write and execute SQL queries.
- Escalate & alert appropriate stakeholders in case of urgent or potentially severe issues. Coordinate efforts around the resolution and communication of these issues.
- Have a real influence on the development of the product. Help product managers, engineers and designers understand the biggest pain points of the users with context, so that they can make meaningful changes to the product.
- Stay on top of an ever-changing product and all features that come with it. Document and share knowledge about specific issues and product updates.
- SQL - experience or strong knowledge - other programming languages are a plus, but not a requirement.
- Customer-oriented mindset. Loves working with people and truly committing themself to help others.
- Customer service experience, preferably within a SaaS environment.
- Experience with reproducing and reporting bugs.
- A strong mix of analytics and problem solving skills; critical thinking is key in this role.
- Strong documentation skills; this person will be tasked with updating company knowledge base with new information to ensure all current and future employees are well informed.
- Has strong written and verbal English communication skills. Fluency in written Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to work morning and/or afternoon shifts.
- This is a hybrid role, you must be able to work some days from our New York office location.
- A rapidly growing, fun & energetic work environment with over 370 dedicated colleagues representing over 50 nationalities.
- 20 Days of PTO + 11 Paid Company Holidays
- $65k- $70k Salary, 401k plan, health insurance, supplemental benefits
- Extensive onboarding, where we'll provide you with all the tools you need to succeed in the role
- Social events (Social events, sports activities, team dinners, and more!) and a great company culture
- Development feedback cycle with quarterly check-ins
- The culture - being recognised when you walk into the office. Your colleagues genuinely care about you
- Focus on mental well-being with our team wellness workshops and in-house Mindful Mondays session
- Delicious office snacks and drinks
- Pet-friendly office
You will be joining a dynamic and close-knit team spread across the world, with each member bringing their own unique perspective, skills, and passions to the table.
Our team is driven by curiosity and open dialogue. Every day, we strive to build meaningful and personal relationships with our coaches and colleagues. We each individually take ownership of the tasks in front, while applying analytical skills and delivering high-quality service to our clients. That being said, we find it equally important to build trust within the team and support each other along the way by sharing accumulated knowledge. If not by our desks, you will often find us taking a walk or in intense table tennis matches over a good laugh.
If you visualize yourself in a setting like this, we’d love to have you on board!
The Lenus journey from scale-up to unicorn
Lenus is the world’s leading health-tech platform in pursuit of global health and happiness!
Lenus provides the world’s leading & next-generation coaches, including fitness experts, nutritionists, athletes, mindset & habit coaches, with the platform and tools to provide a greater number of people with access to the expertise they need to live happier and healthier lives.
Using the Lenus all-in-one platform, coaches can efficiently manage their clients, even as their business scales significantly. They can create tailored and effective meal and workout plans, as well as personalized habit and mindset coaching programs, based on the individual needs of their clients.
We are strategically leading the way in health-tech innovation to fuel happier and healthier lives around the world.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Helsinki, Southern California & Toronto
Is this opportunity calling you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a few sentences describing why you’re the one we are looking for.
We care about your privacy, personal data and information at Lenus.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Specific to EU applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR to process the information provided by you in the recruitment process.
Specific to California applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.