Senior Performance Marketing Specialist
Lenus is looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Specialist
Are you an ambitious individual looking to take on responsibility and grow a dynamic digital marketing team? Do you want to work closely with some of the most prominent health and fitness coaches in the UK, supporting them with setting up, monitoring, and optimizing their paid advertisements? At Lenus we are fundamentally energized by our shared vision: making the world a healthier and happier place. If this resonates with you, we'd love to hear from you!
Who are we looking for:
Our ideal candidate has experience in driving multiple simultaneous performance-focused paid social media campaigns as well as having a good understanding of the creative process of creating emotive and target-focused ads. You prefer to lead by example and your approach is grounded in a strong analytical mindset. This is an excellent opportunity for you to make your mark in the fitness and health industry by turbocharging the growth of our famous Lenus coaches. With our current and projected organizational growth, the opportunity to make an impact with Lenus is limitless!
- Setting up, monitoring, and optimizing paid social media campaigns to achieve our client's goals across digital and SoMe channels
- Working directly in the creative process to ensure the ads uploaded hit all the correct emotional triggers
- Analyse performance data to ensure profitability against a target ROAS
- Maintain a high level of up-to-date knowledge of best practices within social media and digital marketing advertising
- Work collaboratively with our Key Account Managers to set and meet expectations
- Assist Key Account Managers and coaches with creative strategy
- Cross-department collaboration and ongoing contact with the coaches to ensure that Lenus is supporting them and partnering with them in the most effective way
- Ensuring steady and planned growth by following up on targets and KPIs and taking appropriate action to remain on top of these
We value diverse experiences and backgrounds. While not all qualifications are mandatory, the ideal candidate should possess:
- 4-5+ years of experience at managing and optimizing campaigns on Meta/ Instagram (TikTok & Google is a bonus)
- You're a master of the English language, capable of writing compelling copywriting
- Experience with developing creative concepts
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to analyse key metrics to optimise paid campaigns
- Proficiency with Analytics platforms and Meta Business Manager
- Highly collaborative person, with the ability to partner with multiple teams and brand partners
We encourage you to apply even if you don't tick all the boxes!
In your role as our Senior Performance Marketer, you will report directly to the Growth Manager. You will collaborate closely with the local growth team, which include Content Creators, Brand Marketers, and our Key Account Managers. Our team is characterized by its determination and motivation, as we share a common goal and a strong drive to accomplish it. We maintain a high level of commitment, dedication, and passion for our work. We foster a supportive environment that is integral to the success of a motivated and driven team. Our team members feel valued, supported, and empowered to take ownership of their responsibilities and contribute to the overall success of the team. We achieve this through a positive organizational culture, access to resources and tools, and ample opportunities for professional development and advancement
Benefits & Perks
At Lenus, we believe in rewarding our team members for their hard work and dedication. Here are some of the benefits you'll enjoy:
- Structured and prioritised development opportunities
- Hybrid working from our Liverpool Street office
- Development feedback cycle with quarterly check ins
- Team events and monthly social events in all our offices
- 25 days of PTO
- Focus on mental wellbeing with our team wellness workshops and in-house Mindful Mondays session
- Sports and activities, like paddle tournaments, Workout Wednesdays, Run & Dip, and much more!
- Daily snacks and fuel. Our offices are set up with fruits, snack bars, and a selection of drinks
- A Macbook and other hardware to support you in your daily work
We are actively reviewing applications, and if this exciting opportunity aligns with your career goals, please apply. Our talented team looks forward to connecting with you and discovering how you can contribute to our mission of promoting holistic health and wellness.
Join Lenus and be a part of the change. Your journey to a healthier and happier world begins here. We can't wait to read your application!
Lenus was founded in Denmark by Bertram Thorslund, in 2016. We are a health technology company that empowers health coaches to scale their businesses through the use of pioneering technology and our in-house business, health and innovation expertise.
We’re inspiring a new generation of health coaches. People who have the power to move not only bodies, but minds too. We are at the forefront of an industry under rapid transformation and our strategic innovations pave the path for the change we want to see. Happier and healthier people.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Helsinki, Southern California & beyond.
We care about your privacy, personal data and information at Lenus.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Specific to EU applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR to process the information provided by you in the recruitment process.
Specific to California applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.