Workplace Assistant (Part Time)
Lenus is looking for a Part-time Workplace Assistant
*This is a part-time week-day position (25-30 hours per week) with the possibility of full-time in the future. No weekends!
Could you see yourself thriving in a dynamic global culture while helping facilitate the daily operations of our office and create a fantastic workplace and culture? Would you also like to contribute to making the world a happier and healthier place? Then this could be the dream job you've been looking for.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a part-time Workplace Assistant to take charge of our beautiful office in Tribeca. As Lenus’ new Workplace Assistant, you will take on the full responsibility of running our office while being an ambassador and driver for our culture. You will be tasked with setting up and coordinating important meetings, keeping office snacks, drinks, and supplies stocked, and assisting in the planning of team events, parties, and other administrative tasks.
- Develop processes to grow and improve overall office operations
- Provide administrative support to leadership, coordinating & preparing for meetings, trainings, team events, and celebrations
- Liaise with Global offices as our organization continues to expand across borders
- Ensure that our space is always equipped, tidy, and organized; fill fridges daily, handle refunds, recycling, etc.
- Coordinate with building management and outside vendors; place and receive orders for snacks, drinks, coffee beans, office supplies and more
- Manage monthly office budget for supplies, events, and
- Serve as a point of contact for all issues/questions/requests related to the workspace (stationary, hardware, office equipment, etc)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Slack
- Able to balance multiple tasks and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Experience in an office coordinator, customer service, and/or assistant position preferred
Aside from the opportunity to work with incredibly talented people, joining the Lenus team means being a part of a team where positive vibes are constant and no two days are alike. Though we value the headspace to get things done, we genuinely enjoy spending time with each other.
Join us on our trailblazing adventure and experience the following benefits:
- Opportunity to join a fast growing, engaging global company with over 450 colleagues representing over 50 nationalities
- Experiential social events & a great company culture
- Tasty, healthy office snacks and drinks
- Flexible work hours (Mondays and Fridays are a must)
- $20-25/hour based on experience
The Lenus journey from scale-up to unicorn
Lenus is the world’s leading health-tech platform in pursuit of global health and happiness!
We provide the world’s leading & next-generation coaches, including fitness experts, nutritionists, athletes, mindset & habit coaches, with the platform and tools to provide a greater number of people with access to the expertise they need to live happier and healthier lives.
Using the Lenus all-in-one platform, coaches can efficiently manage their clients, even as their business scales significantly. They can create tailored and effective meal and workout plans, as well as personalized habit and mindset coaching programs, based on the individual needs of their clients.
We are strategically leading the way in health-tech innovation to fuel happier and healthier lives around the world.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, and SoCal.
Is this opportunity calling you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a few sentences describing why you’re the one we are looking for.
We care about your privacy, personal data and information at Lenus.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Specific to EU applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR to process the information provided by you in the recruitment process.
Specific to California applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.