Web Operations Specialist
Lenus is looking for a Web Operations Specialist (NYC)
Do you love making a difference and helping your colleagues and clients every day flexing your knowledge of ‘web alien language’, as one of our non-tech-savvy colleagues calls it? Are you brave enough to challenge the status quo, come up with alternatives, and follow them through to implementation and distribution and fuel our ever-changing machine? Then join our mission to help Lenus onboard new amazing partners and deliver the best web support there is!
Join our team in our fabulous New York office located in Tribeca. You will be collaborating closely with our WebOps Specialists in both Copenhagen and California and function as a natural link between the two because of the time zones. This is a hybrid position that typically has 3 days in-office and 2 days from home.
Join the health revolution!
At Lenus we are fundamentally energized by our shared vision: making the world a healthier and happier place. Could you see yourself working for a great purpose in a dynamic, global culture? Then we might be a great match.
Who are we looking for:
Our next WebOps Specialist:
- Has a ‘Can-Do’ mindset and is eager to learn new things.
- Is comfortable working in a very fast-paced environment where everyone is able to inflict change and adapt to it rapidly.
- Is keen on taking ownership and responsibility, as well as being able to acknowledge when they make a mistake.
- Has a customer-service mindset and is able to find out what the customer actually needs even though they are asking for something else.
- Has an ability to follow our standards, checklists, and guides, as well as suggest improvements and implement them.
- Have a feeling for aesthetics and design and is able to build upon an already established visual identity.
- Is able to spot mistakes, fix them, and teach their peers how to avoid them in the future.
Most importantly, you are a fun person to be around who can take a joke and give one back. We highly cherish our team culture and atmosphere (as well as our emoji packs of each team member... yes, you are getting one too).
So what is it like to work as a Web Operations Specialist at Lenus? The role is focused on three areas:
1. Coach Onboarding
2. Website Support and Maintenance
Through our ticketing system, we receive requests for changes on over 500+ WordPress websites, as well as a growing number of hard-coded websites deployed with the RPA. Our job is to prioritize them and action them within a given timeline. The requests range from simple text and image changes to implementation of new functionalities, domain migrations or troubleshooting of bugs etc. Here our versatility and ability to understand the goal of our coaches really come into play! When it comes to maintenance, we need to ensure all of our websites have the highest maximum uptime and minimize the grounds for rendering our coaches’ websites unusable. That includes making sure all our WordPress plugins’ versions will not result in mismatches and potential issues down the road.
3. Tertiary Areas
Last but not least, we are making sure all our websites are meeting high-quality standards as well as legal requirements with regard to cookies, GDPR, and local legislation across all markets in which we operate. That often requires us to coordinate with multiple different departments such as Web Design, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Legal, Marketing, Product, and Sales.
TLDR; we are octopuses when it comes to the world of the web. Jack of all trades but masters of none. We onboard, we support, we optimize. We ensure the success of our coaches in the online domain. As we are a rapidly growing organisation, our process changes on a monthly, if not weekly, basis. It is therefore necessary for us to be flexible and adaptable to the organisation’s needs. In the team, we take that as an opportunity to grow and learn new things!
- WordPress and Elementor or a similar page builder.
- Web development in general and knowledge of DNS.
- Adobe Creative Suite (namely Photoshop, After Effects, XD, and Illustrator), is not a requirement but a plus.
- Familiarity and/or interest in marketing, CRO, and branding principles are a plus, as you will be part of our commercial organization and your imput can make a real difference for our coaches' ability to grow their business.
- “We encourage you to apply even if you don't tick all the boxes”
The job offer will be contingent upon a completion of a satisfactory background check
Aside from the opportunity to work with incredibly talented people who are fun to be around, joining the WebOps team means being a part of a team where positive vibes are constant and no two days are alike. Though we value the headspace to get things done, we genuinely enjoy spending time with each other. Currently, we have 2 specialists and a Team Lead in Copenhagen, and one WebOps specialist in New York. The team has a diverse background and thus able to contribute with expertise and knowledge covering our multifaceted work. The full WebOps team gather once a day to check-in, debrief and plan for the coming day/week. This keeps us aligned across timezones.
Benefits & Perks
- $70,000.00 - $75,000.00 salary range
- 20 Days of PTO + 11 Paid Company Holidays
- 401k Plan & Health Insurance
- A Macbook and other hardware to support you in your daily work
- Structured and prioritized development opportunities
- Development feedback cycle with quarterly check-ins
- The culture - being recognised when you walk into the office. Your colleagues genuinely care about you
- Team events and monthly social events in all our offices
- Focus on mental well-being with our team wellness workshops and in-house Mindful Mondays session
- Delicious office snacks and drinks
- Pet-friendly office
We'll be going through applications frequently, so if this sounds like a great opportunity for you, hit apply and our talent team will go through it and be in touch with you.
We look forward to reading your application.
Lenus was founded in Denmark by Bertram Thorslund, in 2016. We are a health technology company that empowers health coaches to scale their businesses through the use of pioneering technology and our in-house business, health and innovation expertise.
We’re inspiring a new generation of health coaches. People who have the power to move not only bodies, but minds too. We are at the forefront of an industry under rapid transformation and our strategic innovations pave the path for the change we want to see. Happier and healthier people.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Helsinki, Southern California & beyond.
We care about your privacy, personal data and information at Lenus.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Specific to EU applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR to process the information provided by you in the recruitment process.
Specific to California applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.