Senior Data Engineer
Lenus is looking for a Senior Data Engineer
At Lenus we are fundamentally energized by our shared vision: making the world a healthier and happier place. Could you see yourself working for a great purpose in a dynamic, global culture? Then we might be a great match.
- Data Integration & Warehousing: We're all about connecting the dots! Build seamless integrations with external systems to funnel data into our warehouse, enabling us to harness the power of information.
- Data Modeling & Infrastructure Management: Help BI specialists craft a unified data model and keep our data infrastructure in tip-top shape. Think of it as our canvas, ensuring data integrity and efficiency are our guiding principles.
- Coordination & Innovation: We're not just engineers; we're creators! Collaborate with our talented crew and external partners to craft top-notch data products for our web applications and services. We don't just solve problems; we invent data-driven solutions!
- Championing Best Practices: Uphold data engineering standards and sprinkle your magic on software architecture and data processing techniques.
- Data Platform Evolution: It's not just about now; it's about the future. Craft and maintain our Data Platform, adapting to our ever-changing needs. Make it sing for our Data Science and Business Intelligence teams, and never stop improving its performance and reliability.
- Proficient Experience: With a minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Data Engineer or Software Engineer, you possess hands-on expertise in Airflow and dbt.
- System Design Expert & Quality Assurance Specialist: You bring a wealth of experience in architecting and designing scalable, dependable systems. Your track record demonstrates your ability to operate, maintain, and uphold the quality of production-grade software.
- Cloud Infrastructure, Data Privacy, and Technology Proficiency: Familiarity with cloud platforms such as GCP and AWS is in your arsenal. You shine in the realm of cloud data warehousing, with a preference for BigQuery or equivalent technologies. You have a demonstrated ability to handle sensitive data with the utmost integrity and discretion.
- Effective Communication, Innovation, Learning, and Collaboration: Your communication skills are exceptional, and your collaborative approach is invaluable. You consistently drive innovation, nurture a culture of improvement and knowledge sharing, and promote collaborative development for both personal and team growth.
We welcome applicants who may not fulfill every criterion, as diversity of experience is a strength we cherish!
You will be a valued member of our close-knit team consisting of Data Scientists, BI Specialists and Data Engineers and Automation Specialists.
Our team is driven by excellent cooperation and dynamic sparring. We take ownership of our projects, come up with new ideas and strive to deliver with the highest quality. Our team is trusted with a great amount of responsibility and we take pride in our autonomous way of working. We trust each other to speak up if feeling stuck or if a new perspective is needed and you’ll find us chatting and sparring throughout the day.
Daily, we come together over our 15 o’clock coffee break and express ourselves through customized memes (Pepe is a fave). Also, as we’re all expats we have naturally become a part of each other’s lives outside Lenus through monthly board game nights, sports activities, team dinners, boat trips, etc.
If you recognize yourself in a setting like this, we’d love to have you on board!
Benefits & Perks
- A competitive salary
- A Macbook and other hardware to support you in your daily work
- Development feedback cycles with quarterly check-ins
- The culture - being recognised when you walk into the office. Your colleagues genuinely care about you
- Team events and monthly social events in all our offices
- Focus on mental well-being with our team wellness workshops and in-house Mindful Mondays session
- Delicious office snacks and drinks
We'll be going through applications frequently, so if this sounds like a great opportunity for you, hit apply and our talent team will go through it and be in touch with you. We look forward to reading your application.
Lenus was founded in Denmark by Bertram Thorslund, in 2016. We are a health technology company that empowers health coaches to scale their businesses through the use of pioneering technology and our in-house business, health and innovation expertise.
We’re inspiring a new generation of health coaches. People who have the power to move not only bodies, but minds too. We are at the forefront of an industry under rapid transformation and our strategic innovations pave the path for the change we want to see. Happier and healthier people.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Helsinki, Southern California & beyond.
We care about your privacy, personal data and information at Lenus.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Specific to EU applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR to process the information provided by you in the recruitment process.
Specific to California applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.