Localisation Specialist - Hourly-based
Lenus is looking for a part-time Localisation Specialist (in DA, SV, DE, FI, NL, ES)
Are you someone who has a passion for language and culture and is eager to make a positive impact in the world of health and fitness? At Lenus, our shared vision is to create a healthier and happier world, and as a part-time localisation specialist, you will be an essential part of bringing that vision to life. Your role will involve ensuring that our content is accurately adapted for global markets and cultures, enabling and empowering health coaches from all over the world to make a difference in people’s lives. So if you are a native speaker in any of these languages (Danish, Swedish, German, Finnish, Dutch, Spanish) and you’re excited about working for a meaningful purpose in a dynamic, global culture, then we might be a great match.
Who are we looking for:
- The number of hours may differ depending on the market and could range anywhere from 5 to 15 hours a week depending on the need
- Translate user interfaces, marketing content, and various other content from English to one of our supported languages: Danish, Swedish, German, Finnish, Dutch, Spanish
- Localise content and adapt it to suit the cultural & linguistic needs of one of our supported markets: Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Finland, the Netherlands and Spain
- Prioritise tasks according to urgency and importance
- Check for language errors and ensure that work meets our quality standards
- Keep up-to-date with product changes, language and cultural trends in order to make informed decisions when localising content
- Fluent in English and a native speaker in any of the following languages: Danish, Swedish, German, Finnish, Dutch, Spanish
- Currently studying or educational background in any of the following or related fields: Translation and Interpreting Studies, Linguistics, Communication, International Studies
- Able to review and edit copy to ensure accuracy, precise grammar, and consistent style, all while delivering high-quality written translations
- Sharp eye for detail and ability to spot language errors
We encourage you to apply even if you don't tick all the boxes!
You will be a valued member of our newly formed localisation team in our CPH office, currently consisting of 4 part-time team members of different nationalities, and led by our localisation team lead, Megan. Our team is a fun and collaborative bunch, committed to delivering high quality, culturally relevant translations and content to our coaches and clients. In this role, you will have a significant impact on the development of our localisation processes and workflows. You will also have the opportunity to take ownership of your projects, being solely responsible for translating content into your respective language for our supported markets. If you are passionate about language, dedicated to excellence, and excited about contributing to a growing team, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks
- Structured and prioritised development opportunities
- Development feedback cycle with quarterly check-ins
- Team events and monthly social events in all our offices
- Focus on mental well-being with our team wellness workshops, massage and in-house Mindful Mondays session
- Sports and activities, like paddle tournaments, Yoga, Workout Wednesdays, we have two table tennis tables in the office, Run & Dip, and much more!
- Daily lunch, snacks and fuel. Our offices are set up with fruits, snack bars, and a wide selection of drinks.
- A Macbook and other hardware to support you in your daily work
- A voluntary pension plan
- Mandatory insurance through AP Pension
We'll be going through applications frequently, so if this sounds like a great opportunity for you, hit apply and our talent team will go through it and be in touch with you.
Lenus was founded in Denmark by Bertram Thorslund, in 2016. We are a health technology company that empowers health coaches to scale their businesses through the use of pioneering technology and our in-house business, health and innovation expertise.
We’re inspiring a new generation of health coaches. People who have the power to move not only bodies, but minds too. We are at the forefront of an industry under rapid transformation and our strategic innovations pave the path for the change we want to see. Happier and healthier people.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Helsinki, Southern California & beyond.
Look forward to reading your application!
We care about your privacy, personal data and information at Lenus.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Specific to EU applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR to process the information provided by you in the recruitment process.
Specific to California applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.