Inbound Sales Executive
Lenus is looking for an Inbound Sales Executive
Lenus is seeking a dedicated, empathetic, and enthusiastic Inbound Sales Executive to join our Dutch team and drive growth for our online coaches. If you're passionate about holistic health and fitness, ready to support coaches to succeed, and eager to contribute to our health revolution, we want to hear from you!
Lenus is at the forefront of the health revolution, working tirelessly to create a healthier and happier world. Our mission is to support and empower holistic health and fitness coaches to reach new heights in their businesses. Join our dynamic and global culture as an Inbound Sales Executive and become a crucial part of our mission.
Who are we looking for?
As an Inbound Sales Executive at Lenus, you will:
- You will be working with the world’s leading and next-generation coaches to scale and grow their businesses
- You will be responsible for closing leads on behalf of our coaches to support them in their growth with new clients
- You will help others towards a healthier lifestyle while growing professionally
- You have complete control over how you manage your time
We value diverse experiences and backgrounds. We have no educational or diploma requirements. What is most important to us is that you have a natural talent for sales, preferably from telemarketing, phone sales, and/or the fitness or sports industry. While not all qualifications are mandatory, the ideal candidate should possess:
- High drive and the will to win
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Persistence and not be discouraged when you don’t make the sale
- Self-management, excitement, and the ability to structure your day
- Contagious spirit and energy
At our Dutch office, you'll find a small but incredibly passionate team. We work closely with our colleagues in 'newer' markets, ensuring that we all grow and learn together. This means you'll be part of an exciting, diverse, and international work environment.
Benefits & Perks
At Lenus, we believe in rewarding our team members for their hard work and dedication. Here are some of the benefits you'll enjoy:
- Above-average salary through our commission-based model
- Extensive training, where we'll provide you with all the tools you need to succeed in the role
- Structured and prioritised development opportunities
- Development feedback cycle with quarterly check-ins
- Team events and monthly social events in all our offices
- Focus on mental well-being with our team wellness workshops and in-house Mindful Mondays session
- Sports and activities, like paddle tournaments, Workout Wednesdays, Run & Dip, and much more!
- Daily snacks and fuel. Our offices are set up with fruits, snack bars, and a selection of drinks
- A Macbook, and other hardware to support you in your daily work
We are actively reviewing applications, and if this exciting opportunity aligns with your career goals, please apply. Our talented team looks forward to connecting with you and discovering how you can contribute to our mission of promoting holistic health and wellness.
Join Lenus and be a part of the change. Your journey to a healthier and happier world begins here. We can't wait to read your application!
Lenus was founded in Denmark by Bertram Thorslund, in 2016. We are a health technology company that empowers health coaches to scale their businesses through the use of pioneering technology and our in-house business, health, and innovation expertise.
We’re inspiring a new generation of health coaches. People who have the power to move not only bodies but minds too. We are at the forefront of an industry under rapid transformation and our strategic innovations pave the path for the change we want to see. Happier and healthier people.
Today, Lenus is headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Southern California & beyond.
We care about your privacy, personal data and information at Lenus.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Specific to EU applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. We rely on the lawful basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR to process the information provided by you in the recruitment process.
Specific to California applicants:
Lenus will treat all personal information collected during the recruitment process with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation.