Are you passionate about driving procurement excellence in the life science industry? Do you have a keen eye for supplier management and contract negotiations? If so, we want to hear from you! As a Sourcing Specialist at Evosep, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring efficient and cost-effective procurement of essential materials and services for our production in Odense.
What we do
Our mission at Evosep is to improve the quality of life and patient care by radically innovating how protein-based clinical diagnostics are performed. Through collaborations with world-leading scientists, we work to develop new technologies and solutions to make LC-MS sample separation 10 times faster and 100 times more robust than today's alternatives.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supplier Management:
- Manage current suppliers and identify and evaluate new, fostering strong and mutually beneficial relationships.
- Monitor supplier performance, quality, and delivery timelines, implementing corrective actions when necessary.
- Continuously seek opportunities for cost reduction and cost-effective procurement strategies.
- Contract Negotiations:
- Lead negotiations with suppliers to secure favorable terms, pricing, and service agreements.
- Work closely with our legal counsel to draft, review, and manage procurement contracts, ensuring compliance with legal and industry standards.
- Standard Procurement:
- Develop and maintain standard procurement processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand procurement requirements and streamline processes.
Your most important qualification is your personality! We care about hiring people who we believe can thrive and develop at Evosep. Our team is diverse, but a positive can-do attitude and the desire to be part of something bigger than yourself are common characteristics for the entire team. For this role, the following qualifications would also be preferable:
- Bachelor's or masters degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Sourcing Specialist or in a similar procurement role, preferably in the life sciences or proteomics industry.
- Strong negotiation skills with a track record of achieving favorable outcomes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of proteomics or life sciences is a plus.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and lunch arrangement.
- A team of passionate, ambitious, and supporting colleagues with a can-do mentality and a strong belief in our ability to make a real difference with what we do.
- An innovative, open, and dynamic culture where we continuously learn and develop.
- Flexible work hours and work-life balance.
- The possibility to join a rapidly growing company in the life science industry where you will contribute to solutions for improving quality of life and patient care.
- New, modern office facilities in Odense.
- The list goes on, learn more about us on www.evosep.com/careers.
Evosep welcomes all
Evosep is committed to equal employment opportunity, and diversity is highly valued – in backgrounds and experiences. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law. It is important for us to develop and advance our employees, and we believe that by cultivating diverse experiences and backgrounds, we can build an environment where every employee is able to contribute their best.
Does This Position Sound Like A Match?
Hit the apply button below to apply for the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
What Happens After I Send My Application?
We are looking for someone who can join our team as soon as possible. We will conduct interviews continuously and we reserve the right to close the job advert as soon as the position has been filled, so do not hesitate to send us an application. It is important to us that we respond to all candidates who have spent time sending us an application and you will always as a minimum receive an email with a response once the hiring process is over.