Product Specialist - France
Do you have hands-on experience with LC-MS instrumentation for proteomics and excellent people and communication skills? Then you might be the one we are looking for as our new Product Specialist based out of France. We need you to support our customers, service partners and sales people with application support.
What we do
Our mission at Evosep is to improve the quality of life and patient care by radically innovating how protein-based clinical diagnostics are performed. Through collaborations with world-leading scientists, we work to develop new technologies and solutions to make LC-MS sample separation 10 times faster and 100 times more robust than today's alternatives.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support Evosep One users as a domain expert in LC-MS and proteomics;
- Support our European sales team with product expertise and scientific presentations;
- Work with your service colleagues to find answers to their application questions;
- Plan and provide user training;
- Create support related documentation.
Your most important qualification is your personality! We care about hiring people who we believe can thrive and develop at Evosep. Our team is diverse, but a positive can-do attitude and the desire to be part of something bigger than yourself are common characteristics for the entire team. For this role, the following qualifications would also be preferable:
- B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D. in Analytical Sciences, Biochemistry or related fields;
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with LC-MS instrumentation for proteomics;
- Commercial experience will be considered a plus;
- Excellent communication and “people” skills are essential. This goes for both writing and presenting skills, as well as listening and interaction skills in general;
- Fluent in English and French. Spanish or Italian is considered a plus;
- Travel will be required within EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), as well as occasional global trips;
- When not traveling, you must be able and motivated to work from home.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- A team of passionate, ambitious, and supporting colleagues with a can-do mentality and a strong belief in our ability to make a real difference with what we do.
- An innovative, open, and dynamic culture where we continuously learn and develop.
- Flexible work hours and work-life balance.
- The possibility to join a rapidly growing company in the life science industry where you will contribute to solutions for improving quality of life and patient care.
- The list goes on, learn more about us on www.evosep.com/careers.
Evosep welcomes all
Evosep is committed to equal employment opportunity, and diversity is highly valued – in backgrounds and experiences. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law. It is important for us to develop and advance our employees, and we believe that by cultivating diverse experiences and backgrounds, we can build an environment where every employee is able to contribute their best.
Does This Position Sound Like A Match?
Hit the apply button below to apply for the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
What Happens After I Send My Application?
The right candidate is expected to start as soon as possible. We will conduct interviews continuously and reserve the right to close the job advert as soon as the position has been filled. We will respond to all candidates who have spent time sending us an application.