Chief Financial Officer
Dynelectro is a boutique green energy innovation firm located in Roskilde. Our focus is on second-generation electrolysis Power-to-X solutions. We lead the way with clean and efficient solutions, leveraging strategic partnerships and patented green energy technologies. Our leadership team is forward-thinking, curious, and passionate about helping Denmark meet its goal of reducing CO2 emissions by 70% by 2030.
Role Description / Jobbet
This is a full-time role for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The CFO will be responsible for managing financial planning, financial statements, finance, analytical skills, and financial reporting. The CFO will work from the Dynelectro office in Roskilde, Denmark, with flexibility for some remote work as needed. They will also provide financial guidance and support to the executive team and report directly to the CEO.
NOTE: Applicants need to have a current address on Sjælland and needs to be familiar with danish taxation systems and danish financial reporting. Not all systems are in English, so full understanding of written danish is a must!
- Financial Planning, Financial Statements, and Finance skills
- Analytical Skills and Financial Reporting skills
- Excellent quantitative, organizational, and problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration; MBA/CPA preferred
- 3+ years of financial management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the cleantech industry or renewable energy sector is a plus
- MUST BE PROFICIENT IN DANISH
- MUST LIVE IN OR AROUND ROSKILDE AREA