Senior Product Designer
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
There is no quality healthcare without a quality dialogue. Today, that dialogue is broken; we need you to help us fix it.
The Corti team is searching for an experienced Product Designer to contribute to our success in transforming healthcare by augmenting patient engagements in healthcare.
Joining our Copenhagen office, your role as Product Designer will ensure that end-user insights are well integrated into Corti’s products and meet the customer needs to ensure that Corti can deliver on its ambitious product goals.
But, how exactly is Corti changing healthcare?
Healthcare is a field that fundamentally relies on personal, face-to-face interaction between medical professionals and patients. Doctors and nurses have spent years in school learning to provide excellent patient care. While technology has its place in the field, it will never diminish the importance of human connection in delivering quality care.
Our goal is to not introduce more screens into patient interactions but eliminate them. We are developing cutting-edge artificial intelligence that enhances healthcare's potential and eliminates the administrative clutter.
Corti serves as an all-encompassing assistant during patient engagements, silently listening and supporting everything from remembering vital keywords to coding the conversation—all to enable medical professionals to spend more time with patients and less time staring at a screen.
That's where your role as a Product Designer comes in.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring end-user insights are well integrated into Corti's products and meet the customer needs. Your design-driven mindset will be critical in building beautiful products that make a difference.
As a person, you thrive in a fast-growing and collaborative environment, understanding the importance of being hands-on and continuously finding innovative ways to create a unique product for medical professionals that no other organization has been able to do before.
Sounds like the opportunity for you? We'll keep an eye out for your application
The impact you'll have
- Collaborate with the rest of the product management team to research, develop, and implement customer solutions
- Define user end problems and user stories based on end-user feedback and company goals
- Develop complex interaction designs and flows
- Document the work done and use it as a basis to present and justify the solution to critical stakeholders
- Ideate, prototype, and validate new designs with end-users
- Working closely with engineers, bridging the gap between engineering and design
- Give and solicit constructive feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar for product quality
- Understand and successfully apply common interaction design patterns
- Maintain and build upon our internal design system
What you'll bring
- A compelling portfolio that demonstrates your ability to problem solve through creative solutions
- Proven track record for influencing product designs with the ability to articulate the rationale behind your ideas
- Experience with taking a product from 0→1, from gathering insights and user needs to final developer hand-off
- Bachelor in a relevant field, e.g., Design, Software Engineering, Business & Technology
- Experience within healthtech or designing for healthcare professionals
- 3+ years experience in Product development within Tech applications
- Experience using Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD. We are using Figma.
- Strong communication skills: both internally and externally
- An understanding of web design and best practices
- Knowledge about or interest in designing AI-powered solutions
- Strong opinions about design processes, tooling, and systems
- A flair for interface copywriting
- Familiar with Design Thinking methodology
Nice to haves
- Experience in Data visualization
Ready to dive into the world of Corti? Hit that 'Apply' button, and let's start working together on reshaping the dialogue in healthcare, making a real difference for millions of patient outcomes around the world.
🤝 Bringing in top talent from all backgrounds is crucial in our pursuit to improve the world of healthcare. We encourage applications from all people and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability status.
At Corti, experience comes in many forms, and we’re passionate about creating teams with a multitude of perspectives! If you believe your experience is close to what we’re looking for but not an exact match, we still hope you’ll consider applying!