Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
There is no quality healthcare without a quality dialogue. Today, that dialogue is broken; we need you to help us fix it.
The Corti team is searching for an Implementation Consultant to contribute to our success in transforming healthcare by augmenting patient engagements in healthcare.
Joining our US team, your role as Implementation Consultant will focus on acting as a liaison to our clients and providing them with expertise and support during the implementation process, from first touch to go-live.
But, how exactly is Corti changing healthcare?
Healthcare is a field that fundamentally relies on personal, face-to-face interaction between medical professionals and patients. Doctors and nurses have spent years in school learning to provide excellent patient care. While technology has its place in the field, it will never diminish the importance of human connection in delivering quality care.
Our goal is to not introduce more screens into patient interactions but eliminate them. We are developing cutting-edge artificial intelligence that enhances healthcare's potential and eliminates the administrative clutter.
Corti serves as an all-encompassing assistant during patient engagements, silently listening and supporting everything from remembering vital keywords to coding the conversation—all to enable medical professionals to spend more time with patients and less time staring at a screen.
That's where your role as Implementation Consultant comes in.
You’ll be responsible for acting as a consultative client liaison, providing expertise and support to customer implementation leads to define project scope, develop a project plan, determine necessary resources, and establish project timelines.
Does that sound like the opportunity for you? We'll keep an eye out for your application
The impact you'll have
- Ensure that quality and service standards are met, including client contractual deliverables related to the implementation process; you'll be defining metrics for measuring client satisfaction
- Customize implementation plans per client based on specifications in the client contract
- Act as the main point of contact for customers as you lead them through an entire implementation lifecycle, kickoff, data gathering, data automation, go-live
- Become a product expert as you perform demos of the different features of Corti's solution
- Manage client expectations and advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Manage account escalations that result in optimal outcomes for Corti and the customer
- Detect potential issues and implement solutions when problems threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations
- When it is safe to travel, this role requires travel to client sites as needed
- Identify upsell opportunities
What you'll bring
- 2-4 years of experience related to software consulting and implementation, ideally in PSAPs
- Experience in project management and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve complex issues within a designated time frame
- A self-starter personality; you'll have strong organizational, interpersonal, and consultative skills
- Attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly to changing project needs
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals; there is a must to have strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Exposure to PSAPs or PSAP-specific software solutions is a plus
Ready to dive into the world of Corti? Hit that 'Apply' button, and let's start working together on reshaping the dialogue in healthcare, making a real difference for millions of patient outcomes around the world.
🤝 Bringing in top talent from all backgrounds is crucial in our pursuit to improve the world of healthcare. We encourage applications from all people and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability status.
At Corti, experience comes in many forms, and we’re passionate about creating teams with a multitude of perspectives! If you believe your experience is close to what we’re looking for but not an exact match, we still hope you’ll consider applying!