Event Experience Lead
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
There is no quality healthcare without a quality dialogue. Today, that dialogue is broken; we need you to help us fix it.
Imagine being tasked with leading world-class events for an artificial intelligence startup that saves lives and drives down the cost of healthcare providers and payers alike through bleeding-edge technology.
Corti has built the world's first patient routing platform that helps providers triage, document, quality assurance, and code patient engagements. Entire countries like Sweden and Scotland trust Corti to deliver better healthcare, and Corti has never churned a customer since its inception in 2016.
Now, we are seeking an exceptional and forward-thinking individual to join our team as the Event Experience Lead at Corti. Here, you will play a pivotal role in driving innovative marketing strategies that go beyond traditional tradeshow and conference planning.
You will drive demand for our cutting-edge technology, you will be part of a driven team that is passionate about forever changing the future of healthcare—are you up for the adventure?
The impact you'll have
- Lift trade shows and conferences to the next level: Challenge conventional tradeshow and conference planning approaches and lead the charge in transforming these events into impactful, memorable experiences
- Plan and execute (virtual) events: Lead the planning, coordination, and execution of (virtual) events to showcase Corti's AI technology effectively
- Develop creative concepts and strategies to deliver engaging experiences that generate leads and drive brand awareness
- Deliver compelling and targeted campaigns: Collaborate closely with the commercial team to create compelling marketing campaigns. Utilize a mix of traditional and digital marketing channels to reach target audiences and drive engagement
- Analyze results and reiterate for maximum impact: Utilize performance data as a guide for continuous improvement alongside your own instincts. Provide regular reports and actionable insights to key stakeholders, identifying areas for improvement and making data-driven recommendations
- Collaborate effectively with other Cortians to deliver stellar events: Work closely with sales, product, and the management team to ensure seamless alignment and integration of field marketing efforts with other outreach initiatives towards customers.
What you'll bring
- You prioritize and plan extraordinary client experiences that drive high engagement among prospective clients.
- You're obsessed with how well we present and network at trade shows, conferences, owned events, and any other physical interaction
- You want to talk to people otherwise tempted to walk by you at a conference. You want to listen to them and their needs
- If we’re doing events properly, we always try to make the most of them. That means that we repeatedly move from outside-the-box ideation to flawless execution
- You want to be there. You want to talk to everyone. During your day, you're the expert in telling the rest of the team to get their head in the game. You're proud of your work, and you stand by every detail of Corti's presence
- You expect that we’re stretching ourselves and that things will go wrong, the delivery will be late, someone will be sick, and the luggage will be lost. You find a way and enjoy the bumps
What background we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in an event management role
- Proven track record of developing and implementing initiatives that differentiate the brand and drive results
- A deep understanding of event management and experience design
- Experience in planning and executing events, for example, webinars, conferences, and/or digital experiences
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams, influence stakeholders, and present ideas and strategies to senior management
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate the effectiveness of events and make data-driven decisions
Ready to dive into the world of Corti? Hit that 'Apply' button, and let's start working together on reshaping the dialogue in healthcare, making a real difference for millions of patient outcomes around the world.
🤝 Bringing in top talent from all backgrounds is crucial in our pursuit to improve the world of healthcare. We encourage applications from all people and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability status.
At Corti, experience comes in many forms, and we’re passionate about creating teams with a multitude of perspectives! If you believe your experience is close to what we’re looking for but not an exact match, we still hope you’ll consider applying!