Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
There is no quality healthcare without a quality dialogue. Today, that dialogue is broken; we need you to help us fix it.
At Corti, we are growing fast and always looking for fresh talent to ensure we go in the right direction. If you enjoy working in an autonomous and collaborative team, guided by shared values and a willingness to act, iterate, and learn, then join us at Corti as a Senior Machine Learning Engineer
📌 As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be the essential bridge between Corti’s machine learning research division and our product teams. Our research division hosts several Ph.D. students and postdocs in collaboration with universities. Our product teams are cross-functional and own product discovery and delivery end-to-end.
You can read more about our research and publications here: https://corti.ai/company/research
Our vision, products, and solutions to enrich patient consultations are described here: https://corti.ai/
In this role, you will interface with our machine learning researchers, taking their groundbreaking research outputs and translating those outputs into tangible product outcomes. For example, you might be involved in the prototyping of a new product feature based on machine learning together with our machine learning engineers and software engineers. Or you might be independently working on taking state-of-the-art research and assessing how well it works in the domain Corti operates in. The possibilities are endless, and there is a lot of room for creativity and for bringing in your own ideas.
The impact you'll have
- Own the technical translation of Corti’s research innovations to inform the development of new product features touching millions of patients around the world, for example, by designing and implementing well-defined APIs for new machine learning models or tools to make them available across our organization.
- Drive the publication of applied machine learning research findings at top machine learning venues such as NeurIPS, ICML, and ICLR or in impactful digital medicine or other applied machine learning journals.
- Develop prototypes across cutting-edge applied machine learning use cases working on audio, text, and structured data sources.
- Have close collaboration with university researchers and participate in research ventures.
- Improve healthcare globally as part of your daily work.
You'll thrive in this role if you have the following
- A higher university degree or Ph.D. in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, statistics, physics, or a related interdisciplinary field.
- In-depth experience with Python and strong command of data structures and algorithms.
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the major machine learning frameworks, e.g. TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Ability to manage machine learning research projects and clearly communicate outcomes to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Publication history in machine learning that shows that you can drive projects from ideation to final outcomes.
Nice to have
- Publication history at top machine learning venues such as NeurIPS, ICML, and ICLR or impactful digital medicine journals.
- Hands-on experience with automatic speech recognition, natural language understanding, or natural language processing
- The work location for this position is preferred in Copenhagen, but we can be flexible with the right candidate.
- This is a full-time position, starting as soon as possible.
Ready to dive into the world of Corti? Hit that 'Apply' button, and let's start working together on reshaping the dialogue in healthcare, making a real difference for millions of patient outcomes around the world.
🤝 Bringing in top talent from all backgrounds is crucial in our pursuit to improve the world of healthcare. We encourage applications from all people and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability status.
At Corti, experience comes in many forms, and we’re passionate about creating teams with a multitude of perspectives! If you believe your experience is close to what we’re looking for but not an exact match, we still hope you’ll consider applying!