Business Development Representative - Benelux
This is your shot to join a SaaS scale-up that's skyrocketing to success. We are building a best-in-class sales organization comprised of motivated and talented go-getters, working with the latest IIoT technology. Curious to hear more?
- We are Nice!
- We’re Collaborative. We’re in this together!
- We’re Solution-Focused. For every problem, we’ve got a solution!
- We’re Understanding.
- We Celebrate Individual Contributors.
- We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive global workplace, which encourages you to achieve any goals you may have while having fun along the way!
Who we’re looking for
We're going through an exciting phase of growth and looking for our new Business Development Representative to take care of our customers in the Benelux region (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg), working from our beautiful headquarters in Copenhagen. This position will report to our EMEA Head of Sales.
As a Business Development Representative, you will play a pivotal role in our team, uncovering and nurturing exciting new business prospects. Your ability to build strong connections with potential clients will be the driving force behind our sales growth and success.
If f you're naturally curious, creative, and unafraid of challenges, with excellent people skills to build strong connections, we're eager to connect with you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducting outbound activities to build a healthy sales pipeline using various channels such as phone, email, and others.
- Identifying and qualifying prospects that fit our ideal customer profile.
- Conducting account mapping to ensure we're targeting the right stakeholders.
- Building sales cadences and nurturing flows to keep prospects engaged and interested.
- Conducting research on influencer marketing to become an expert in the field.
What makes you a great fit
- 1+ years’ experience building, developing, and qualifying B2B sales pipelines.
- Language Expertise: Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in both Dutch and English.
- A highly motivated individual, eager to invest effort to achieve success.
- Enthusiastic about becoming a field expert, leading innovation, and fostering growth.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to engage senior stakeholders with confidence.
- A proactive, can-do attitude coupled with a talent for creative problem-solving.
- Curiosity & Open-Mindedness: An inherent curiosity, always open to learning and exploring new concepts.
The Factbird Story 🚀
Factbird originated from the Emendo consulting group, recognized for its prowess in lean manufacturing and process optimization. While our roots are deep in this heritage, we have charted our unique course, standing at the forefront of manufacturing intelligence software today.
At Factbird, we pride ourselves on delivering plug-and-play hardware that can be installed in minutes. When paired with our innovative web-based software, our solutions provide you with insights accessible from any device, anywhere.
With our presence in over twenty-five countries and offices in Denmark and the United States, we are scaling significantly across the globe. Currently, we have a team of 50+ talented employees based in Denmark, the United States, Germany, and Sweden, dedicated to our mission, and our system is used by 200+ manufacturers worldwide daily.
At Factbird we take care of our people. Here is what we offer
- Employee Equity Program - because we believe in sharing success with our team.
- Flexible working hours - we know life can be unpredictable, and we want to help you balance your work and personal life.
- Fixed salary plus commission structure - your hard work will be rewarded!
- Internet reimbursement
- You choose your gear: this includes your company phone, laptop, and other accessories.
- Plans for career growth, tailored training, mentorship, and cross-team cooperation - we are committed to helping you achieve your career goals.
- Great and structured onboarding - we will give you the tools you need to succeed.
- Tuesday run with our coach Ole, and Thursday morning yoga sessions at the office.
- Factbird days and companywide retreats
- An international, diverse, and inclusive culture - our team includes people from sixteen different countries, and we value everyone's unique perspective and background.
Ready to join the Factbird Team? 🎉
Join us in shaping the future of data collection and production monitoring by submitting your application today. Please feel free to pass this information along to anyone you know who a suitable candidate may be!
We thrive on fresh perspectives and welcome those who ask the kind of questions that spark innovation, helping us constantly improve and explore new horizons. At Factbird, we welcome you to be your authentic self. We support each other to be the best we can be. Come join us!
Our interview process includes an initial call with our recruiter, followed by a conversation with our Head of Sales EMEA, and a final meeting with our leadership team. During the interview process, we will also include time for you to meet the rest of the team. If you have any questions, reach out to Khristel Aparicio (firstname.lastname@example.org).