Senior Sales Engineer - USA
Are you a Sales Engineer looking for an opportunity to ignite your passion and ambition? Look no further! Join the Factbird team and experience a workplace that values respect, collaboration, and elevating customer experiences to the next level.
We are a hyper-growth company with expanding customers and product base, looking for a Sales Engineer to join our USA Sales team. As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will play an essential role in owning the “technical win” during each sales cycle.
What we are looking for📢
At Factbird, we are on an exciting journey of growth to support our expanding customer and product base. We are seeking someone who’s technically proficient, full of aptitude, passion & discipline who excels in the realm of manufacturing and IIoT/Connectivity technologies to join our USA team.
While our headquarters is in Morristown, New Jersey, we are specifically interested in professionals based in New York, New Jersey, and the Philadelphia area. In this role, you will report to our US Country Manager/Head of Sales.
As our new Senior Sales Engineer, you will be helping the USA team implement and upsell the Factbird Solution's impressive functional and technical features. You will play a crucial role in making sure we win technically during each sales cycle. Pretty cool, huh?’
What you'll do as a Senior Sales Engineer
As a Senior Sales Engineer at Factbird, your responsibilities will be diverse and exciting. Your tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate with Account Executives to develop sales strategies.
- Collaborate with customers to understand their business goals and develop strategies to help them uncover their business needs to ensure they maximize the benefits of our solutions.
- Perform remote and on-site proofs-of-concept for products/solutions, initial setups, and product training.
- Participate in client sales meetings and determine technical requirements.
- Develop deep product expertise and provide technical assistance to Account Executives during the sales process.
- Become a trusted advisor to prospects and customers by providing technical sales subject matter expertise during customer meetings, webinars, and product demos.
- Maintain accurate records of customer information, events, and meetings to ensure transparency between customer-facing stakeholders.
- Contribute to post-sales activities, including deployment and implementation processes, business reviews, and knowledge transfer seminars.
- You're an engineer (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial) with over 5 years of experience in automation, industrial engineering, or similar manufacturing roles. You've been part of successful teams in the past,. Its a plus at an IIoT or subscription-based SaaS company.
- You are proficient in English to effectively communicate technical and business solutions to a diverse range of clients, from senior executives to engineers.
- You possess excellent relationship-building skills to understand different perspectives and needs, manage client expectations, and establish strong professional relationships.
- You are able to work collaboratively across teams and departments, communicate your ideas clearly and professionally, and thrive in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
- You're a self-starter with a can-do attitude, ready to thrive in a fast-paced and high-growth environment. You're not afraid to take charge and lead the way, while also being a team player who's always ready to lend a helping hand.
The Factbird Story 🚀
Factbird originated from the Emendo consulting group, recognized for its prowess in lean manufacturing and process optimization. While our roots are deep in this heritage, we have charted our unique course, standing at the forefront of manufacturing intelligence software today.
At Factbird, we pride ourselves on delivering plug-and-play hardware that can be installed in minutes. When paired with our innovative web-based software, our solutions provide you with insights accessible from any device, anywhere.
With our presence in over twenty-five countries and offices in Denmark and the United States, we are scaling significantly across the globe. Currently, we have a team of 50+ talented employees based in Denmark, the United States, Germany, and Sweden, dedicated to our mission, and our system is used by 200+ manufacturers worldwide daily.
At Factbird we take care of our people. Here is what we offer 🎉
- Complete and structured onboarding program in our headquarters in Copenhagen.
- Employee Equity Program.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance. 401 (K)
- Paid parental leave policy.
- Plans for career growth, tailored training, mentorship, and cross-team cooperation.
- Great and structured onboarding - we want to teach you the best practices of a good sales approach.
- An international, diverse, and inclusive culture.
- Remote work or co-working space. You choose!
- Flexible paid time off/holidays
Ready to join the Factbird Team? 🎉
Join us in shaping the future of data collection and production monitoring by submitting your application today. Please feel free to pass this information along to anyone you know who a suitable candidate may be!
We thrive on fresh perspectives and welcome those who ask the kind of questions that spark innovation, helping us constantly improve and explore new horizons. At Factbird, we welcome you to be your authentic self. We support each other to be the best we can be. Come join us!
Our interview process includes an initial call with our recruiter, followed by a conversation with our USA Head of Sales, and a final meeting with our leadership team. During the interview process, we will also include time for you to meet the rest of the team. If you have any questions, reach out to Khristel Aparicio (firstname.lastname@example.org).