Partner Sales Manager - UKI
Partner Sales Manager - UK&I
This role is open for applicants based in the UK, as well as for applicants that want to join our HQ in Copenhagen and have the ability to travel to the UK&I region on a regular basis.
We are on a mission to improve the quality of human interactions through shared screens. Our solutions empower people to share, learn and connect on equal footing, no matter their device type, both locally and hybrid. We want to become the most easy-to-use screen solution for people in organisations. We support this through our combined offering of screen sharing, video conferencing, and digital signage - all managed by our cloud solution.
As our Partner Sales Manager UK&I you will be responsible for managing and supporting Airtame´s reseller channel partners, with a focus on account management and marketing to drive forward sales within the UK and Ireland for Airtame.
You will act as a liaison between the local resellers, distributors, and Airtame. Working closely with strategic channel partners to grow sales in your defined region, you will act as their main point of contact and provide them with necessary information, materials and required for them to take our products to market
Airtame is the preferred wireless screen-sharing solution for businesses and schools. Headquartered in Copenhagen, with entities and colleagues in North America and Europe, we pride ourselves on strong company culture and collaborative working spirit.
- Identify and onboard strategic partners that align with our business objectives, considering their potential for sales growth in the UK&I region.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with key resellers and distribution partners, ensuring their satisfaction with our products and services.
- Engage in and drive sales to end customers in cooperation with resellers, providing guidance and support throughout the process.
- Provide scalable training, support, and resources to partners to enable them to effectively sell the company's products and services.
- Provide sales support to the end users, in alignment with the channel.
- Identify live RFPs and tenders in your region and ensure that partners apply with our company as the primary solution.
- Track and report on partner performance, providing regular updates to senior leadership.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams, including marketing, product, and engineering, to ensure a strong feedback loop and to drive partner engagement and sales
- Support partners in their marketing efforts by providing them with necessary information, materials, and tools to effectively promote and sell our products.
- Assist in organising and participating in marketing events, trade shows, and partner conferences to promote Airtame's brand and products.
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Account Management, including resellers/partners and end customers.
- Experience in or knowledge of the AV industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English.
- Strong customer focus skills and natural curiosity for customer's goals.
- Hunter mentality with the ability to approach prospecting in a strategic and innovative way
- Ability to understand and align technical concepts.
- High detail orientation with a strong ability to define and adjust priorities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- You will join an innovative company that values an open culture where you can see your ideas put into action
- Significant responsibility and ownership over projects and technical decisions.
- Positive work-life balance and flexible work environment
- Freedom of choice for your work location:
- We are hybrid and remote-friendly. If you work from the UK, you’ll be a key member in our EMEA Sales team the same as if you were in-office.
- You are equally welcome to work from our HQ in Copenhagen with the option to travel frequently to the UK
- Competitive salary.
- Private health insurance.
- Opportunity to participate in the company’s pension scheme (based on location)
Airtame is an equal opportunity employer. We have workspaces across the globe, plus full-time remote workers. This feeds into our international mindset, with people from 30+ nationalities that make up the Airtame team.
Our work-life cultural balance is key to our success. We have regular team building events and meet-ups throughout the year and our team encompasses our values of trust and caring for each other to support and nurture talent in a fun and collective way.
What our employment decisions are NOT based on
Race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, family or parental status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. And we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
What our employment decisions ARE based on
Business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications, and candidates potential for growing with Airtame.