Technical Support Specialist
Technical support specialist
We are on a mission to improve the quality of human interactions through shared screens at the office or on campus. Today we serve tens of thousands of organisations within both education and corporate with our solutions covering wireless screen sharing, video conferencing, digital signage and remote device management. This is your chance to join us as we are looking for a service-oriented and skilled technical support specialist to help us on our journey to become the preferred platform for shared screens in organisations.
The Technical Support Specialist role will join our Customer enablement team in our HQ in Copenhagen. It sits within our product organisation and this role will report directly to the VP of Product.
You will play a crucial role in ensuring a seamless and satisfactory customer experience for our clients in North America and EMEA. This position involves providing onboarding advice, troubleshooting, and resolving issues related to our products and services. you will work closely with the product and development teams based in Europe to communicate customer feedback, identify potential product improvements, and contribute to the shared success for our customers and Airtame as a solution provider.
- Successfully onboard new customers into our platform for screens and optimise their setup for the best possible experience
- Triage and solve support tickets, by investigating and gathering information from customers in an efficient manner to reduce disruption and resolution times.
- Provide solutions to complex customer problems relying, for example, on your knowledge of network infrastructure, desktop and web applications.
- Provide timely and clear communication of updates to customers on the status of their support tickets.
- Coordinate with internal teams including Product, engineering, sales & finance to assist in ticket resolution.
- Deliver insights and feedback to the product team to help prioritise the roadmap and maintain a high standard of product quality.
- Contribute to our knowledge base articles.
- Suggest workflow improvements and implement automation to optimise efficiency and resolution time.
- 3+ years of experience in providing customer service to international customers, preferably from the IT or AV industry.
- Strong technical proficiency with knowledge of network technologies, common operating systems, software applications, and hardware components.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey technical information clearly and concisely.
- Customer-centric approach with a commitment to providing exceptional customer service by engaging with customers' with patience and empathy to solve any technical problems.
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills to handle multiple customer cases and tasks simultaneously.
- Valid work permit for Denmark: All applicants must possess a valid work permit that allows them to work legally in Denmark.
This role’s working hours need to cover the late CET time zone and into EST time, meaning 10-18 CET with a good amount of flexibility to start later. Occasionally it will be required, to provide customer support coverage across different time zones.
- You will join an innovative company that values an open culture where you can see your ideas put into action
- Opportunity to participate in the company’s pension scheme.
- Significant responsibility and ownership over projects and technical decisions.
- Five weeks of paid vacation.
- Positive work-life balance and work environment and opportunity to work hybrid.
- Daily catered lunch, drinks, snacks, and great coffee.
- Perfect office location in the heart of Copenhagen.
Airtame is an equal opportunity employer. We have three workspaces across the globe, plus full-time remote workers. This feeds into our international mindset, with people from 30+ nationalities that make up the Airtame team.
Our work-life cultural balance is key to our success. We have a growing Women in Tech community, and regular team building events throughout the year. Our team encompasses our values of trust and caring for each other to support and nurture talent in a fun and collective way.
What our employment decisions are NOT based on
Race, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, family or parental status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. And we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
What our employment decisions ARE based on
Business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications, and candidates potential for growing with Airtame.