Senior AI NLP Engineer
Senior AI-NLP Engineer
Copenhagen or Barcelona (Full time, on-site position)
Abzu® is redefining how organizations leverage AI by transforming real-world observational data into actionable insights. With our innovative agent-driven approach, we're empowering industries to become more agile and resilient in a fast-paced, complex landscape.
We are looking for a senior AI-natural language processing engineer with a strong background in deep learning and language modelling to join our team. If you're driven by curiosity, thrive in a collaborative environment, and are ready to shape the future of AI-driven agents, we'd love to hear from you!
If you possess a curious mind, excel in teamwork, and are passionate about pioneering the future of AI-driven insights, we'd love to connect with you!
Copenhagen: 55K-70K DKK/month + benefits package
Barcelona: 65K-90K EUR/year. + benefits package
How to apply
We are reviewing applications as they come in. Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our team based in Copenhagen and Barcelona and play a key role in enhancing our proprietary LLMs. You will be tasked with architecting, implementing, and managing the infrastructure for training these models, optimizing their performance, and working on cutting-edge language modeling research.
This role is ideal for someone with a strong background in machine learning and deep learning systems who relishes solving complex challenges. We value individuals who are independently driven, structured in their approach, and are not shy of taking ownership of their work.
Key Responsibilities Description
- Research and develop state-of-the-art large language models and machine learning algorithms.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of our AI-guided, explorative workflow platform, working to reveal novel insights from complex data.
- Implement best practices for machine learning development, including data exploration, data cleaning, model training and fine-tuning, validation, and deployment.
- You are well-versed in Python and have a proven expertise in the architecture, implementation, and management of large-scale machine learning and deep learning systems.
- You have a deep understanding and experience working with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, or Keras.
- Having a PhD/Msc in Machine Learning, Computer Science, or related areas or experience building distributed systems would be a significant advantage.
Abzu is a deep-tech startup born from the aspiration to transform the opaque black-box AI systems of yesterday.
Abzu AI builds upon the principles of our pioneering QLattice technology, which introduced a new standard of interpretability and explainability for scientific data sets. With Abzu AI, we're stepping beyond that, bringing even greater clarity and performance to the AI-driven research field.
Abzu was founded in January 2018. To date, we have raised a total of €14M, including a €2.5M EIC accelerator grant, supporting us in the further development of our cutting-edge technology and products.
Working at Abzu
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a highly-skilled, fast-thinking, and energetic team. Our philosophy and culture are based on self-management, which empowers people to be themselves and make their own decisions about their work.
We focus on creating the best environment where people have integrity and a strong sense of responsibility and collaborate creatively and in inspiring ways. We believe and trust in people, their high potential, and inestimable value.
This requires transparency and trust, which are integral to our technology and who we are. This organizational style is not a fit for everyone.
For more information about what it’s like to work at Abzu, see abzu.ai/about-us and abzu.ai/handbook.